Sean O'Malley teaches people how to jab

I mean, it's a recent other thread here, otherwise id never have seen it. I have no investment in him either. And i think he's trying to be amusing too, it's just not out of the window that he's mainly trying to amuse himself, and at the expense of others.

And people saying he should keep his hands up is not automatically trolling (though i would still guarantee the majority of it was)
I’m not following. At whose expense is it?

and most fans aren’t really qualified to give striking tips to him.

"You wanna have your hands as low as possible."

Said no trainer EVER

The sooner this clown gets the daylights knocked out of him the better. This doofus has to be the most repellant person in mma history, and that includes any rapists and murderers.

I’m not following. At whose expense is it?

and most fans aren’t really qualified to give striking tips to him.
Cone on now. You're going to take the stance that, "keep your hands up," (a statement which, i may remind you is not only obvious, but an audible tip every fan hears directly from coaches during fights or training) is somehow a controversial or invalid bit of advice?

Cone on now. You're going to take the stance that, "keep your hands up," (a statement which, i may remind you is not only obvious, but an audible tip every fan hears directly from coaches during fights or training) is somehow a controversial or invalid bit of advice?

upload_2021-5-15_14-55-31.gif
Gt1y.gif

etuwZT.gif

Saying keep your hands up is trite, especially coming from people who have no idea what they are talking about.

Attachments

• upload_2021-5-15_14-58-30.png
    upload_2021-5-15_14-58-30.png
    83 KB · Views: 2
Back