Sean O'Malley teaches people how to jab

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
That doll didn't even know what hit him (or her, i don't want to assume its gender)

<WellThere>

with those high shorts I couldn't tell if it was him or Tyson Fury

Those shorts...

tenor.gif

He’s growing on me......

That is absolute dogshit.

I wouldn’t even call that a jab.

It would be great if he was trolling, but he isn’t. His intense delusion on how to throw strikes is baffling, considering how highly he is ranked.

He doesn’t even plant his feet correctly, so any power developed by the lunging forward motion is negated anyway as soon as he begins driving off fresh air.

It would be great if he was trolling, but he isn’t. His intense delusion on how to throw strikes is baffling, considering how highly he is ranked.

He doesn’t even plant his feet correctly, so any power developed by the lunging forward motion is negated anyway as soon as he begins driving off fresh air.
I think he could still be trolling, but the fact that it's almost impossible to tell says a lot about his character. When someone's an incredible douchebag, arguing about whether he's doing it on purpose or accident is hardly worth the effort. He's just a douche.

Lol at you being trolled by such an obvious troll job....

oops

Back