Media .

I watched a bit and it made me tired. I can't drink like that anymore or stay up til 5am. Call of Duty...eating ass and banana whiskey. Jesus.

apparently they didn’t know how old she was. According to their lawyers.
Lol.
She was 13 years old.
Like come on, you gotta notice she's not an adult!
Disgusting guy on every level that 69 fella. I've seen him trying to explain why his snitching on his partners was ok after he directed members of the gang to do dirt to defend him. One of those guys supported him so much he had a 69 tattoo. 69 had beef and ASKED him to step in. After 69 told the cops what the guy did at HIS behest.

That is just human scum. I saw him try to explain it and it was a picture of insanity. He isn't a human being who can possibly understand the concept of personal responsibility and he seems to not posses anything resembling a conscience.

So I'm sure he only thinks back to molesting that child and remembers how good it felt. I don't think he has the capacity for remorse or regret. And, to be fair, if he had that self-assessment ability he would never have molested that little girl to begin with.

As Dustin said "karma is a mirror" so I can only hope it's reflecting in his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back