• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

Thing is…

You guys playing devils advocate are just catching up to the news that has been prevalent in the hip hop community for almost 30 years.

Your arguments are played out and tired at this point.

Diddy did it.

Plain and simple.

These people do the same for the Clintons, who are also obviously guilty of child trafficking, and worse.

They reflexively reject CTs, as they've been programmed to.

They're a conspirator's best friend, as they'll always run defense for them, despite having done zero research into the topics they're dismissing.

Thing is…

You guys playing devils advocate are just catching up to the news that has been prevalent in the hip hop community for almost 30 years.

Diddy did it.

Plain and simple.
i don't think anyone is saying he is innocent. What some of us are taking shots at is the CT that this bust is a cover for some large machine of which P. Diddler is but a cog in the wheel.

They're a conspirator's best friend, as they'll always run defense for them, despite having done zero research into the topics they're dismissing.

Looking at a YouTube video or tweet isnt research. Prosecution and or defense arent summoning these online social media posters as an expert witness to testify.

i don't think anyone is saying he is innocent. What some of us are taking shots at is the CT that this bust is a cover for some large machine of which P. Diddler is but a cog in the wheel.
There is validity to it tho.

He was providing a service just like Epstein.

Diddy had handlers that kept him out of trouble for 30 years. Period.

He is but one of many heads of a Hydra.

Yeah if he's running a sex trafficking ring it would be pretty goddamn naive to think it only involves him and there's not a bunch of other participants.

You know, the way organized crime typically works.

Yeah if he's running a sex trafficking ring it would be pretty goddamn naive to think it only involves him and there's not a bunch of other participants.

You know, the way organized crime typically works.
Is that what the available evidence says he had going?

Pardon me, I meant to include you in the the post above. Same question to you.

We're all just speculating here. Nobody has any evidence other than he's being raided by the feds. A sex trafficking ring large enough to get federal attention that is being run by a wealthy and powerful man, is unlikely to consist of just a few people at just a single location.

That is not typically how organized crime structures run by powerful people operate.

Thing is…

Diddy did it.

Plain and simple.

Yea gotta agree with this. I remember in the 2000s there were a LOT of whispers about Diddy going Epstein-levels of bad and it was passed over after a bit, then would come up again, then passed over again. Reminds me a lot of how R. Kelly had all his "rumors" until after a million years later people were like "oh he's actually evil after all". Diddy could go to court and be not guilty on all charges and I'd still believe he just had a great lawyer because we've been hearing about him doing this stuff forever at this point.

We're all just speculating here. Nobody has any evidence other than he's being raided by the feds. A sex trafficking ring large enough to get federal attention that is being run by a wealthy and powerful man, is unlikely to consist of just a few people at just a single location.

That is not typically how organized crime structures run by powerful people operate.
You're starting with a conclusion then finding support for it through assumption. (That's what they call begging the question.) First, let's establish it's a "ring" and "organized crime" before we try to work out who the leader might be if it's not Diddler himself, and why there's any reason to believe that, OK?

Instead of framing it like he has handlers that control him and cover for him, why aren't they just his underlings doing his bidding? It's a silly CT until there's actual evidence of that, and you agree it's all speculation at this point--which is my point.

Yes

He is accused of sex trafficking

Cassie accused him of sex trafficking and even told the feds as much.

Diddy is a sex trafficker.

Yes

He is accused of sex trafficking

Cassie accused him of sex trafficking and even told the feds as much.

Diddy is a sex trafficker.
That's not what I was asking nor the point I'm making. To wit,
You're starting with a conclusion then finding support for it through assumption. (That's what they call begging the question.) First, let's establish it's a "ring" and "organized crime" before we try to work out who the leader might be if it's not Diddler himself, and why there's any reason to believe that, OK?

Instead of framing it like he has handlers that control him and cover for him, why aren't they just his underlings doing his bidding? It's a silly CT until there's actual evidence of that, and you agree it's all speculation at this point--which is my point.

You're starting with a conclusion then finding support for it through assumption. First, let's establish it's a "ring" and "organized crime" before we try to work out who the leader might be if it's not Diddler himself and why there's any reason to believe that, OK?

Well again everyone is speculating, this isn't a trial so I don't have a standard of evidence to meet or anything. I have no idea where Diddy would be in a ring like this. Could be the top guy, but I would suspect he isn't. Either way it's basically a lock that it wasn't solely being run by Diddy and a few friends. Just because historically that's just not how these things work.

Crime rings tend to spread out and try to conceal who some of the top people are, just in case something like this happens. But it's pretty likely Diddy knows who and possibly where those people are. So the real question to me is are they going to get a hold of him and interrogate him.

If he mysteriously dies getting taken into custody we will have a pretty good idea if there's some conspiracy going on to cover this up that reaches into government or not.

Given how easy it's historically been, and continues to be, for those with wealth and power to get away with a enormous amount of questionable and outright "evil" behavior I'm sadly more inclined to believe him likely guilty of the accusations. Not because I have anything particular against him but because I have little to no faith in those that hold that kind of power in our society and live within that level of society where justice and laws are realistically just different in their application till there is simply no room to side-step because a scapegoat is needed or the anger of the mob is kindled.

Given how easy it's historically been, and continues to be, for those with wealth and power to get away with a enormous amount of questionable and outright "evil" behavior I'm sadly more inclined to believe him likely guilty of the accusations. Not because I have anything particular against him but because I have little to no faith in those that hold that kind of power in our society and live within that level of society where justice and laws are realistically just different in their application till there is simply no room to side-step because a scapegoat is needed or the anger of the mob is kindled.
Diddy has been suspect for years now. All sorts of weird stories and clips of weird behavior, having sleepovers with teen boys. I wouldn't be even a little surprised if it turns out to be true.

That's not what I was asking nor the point I'm making. To wit,
Oh.

Yeah he very well could be a ringleader of sorts.

Won’t know until we know.

I’m just speaking from a position of having kept up with his wiles for a couple decades is all.

Looking at a YouTube video or tweet isnt research. Prosecution and or defense arent summoning these online social media posters as an expert witness to testify.

This argument is tired and stupid.

There is all sorts of information on YT, including lectures, links to documents, articles, research papers, etc.. It most certainly can be used for research.

Diddy has been suspect for years now. All sorts of weird stories and clips of weird behavior, having sleepovers with teen boys. I wouldn't be even a little surprised if it turns out to be true.
Why does this always seem to happen within the hip hop community that this behavior is prolonged.

With MJ, R Kelly and now Diddy…

“Oh everyone is complaining about it now! This has been a known thing within the community for years… we just didn’t say anything because we enjoyed their music”.

Guess time will tell. One thing is certain, regardless of the eventual outcome he is now tainted and will always have questions on this hanging over his head in the general public.

Back