Screw the rule on not grabbing the cage

A warning.

Mendes got him down about 5 seconds later, but Aldo was up again a few seconds after that.
Welp, there's a reason why Mario isn't reffing anymore. Bare minimum, start them with Aldo on bottom.
Doesn't matter if Mendes got him down after the warning, big energy expenditure for nothing, and an egregious violation of the rules(fight suggestions).

Dv6S.gif
LMAO

If this is a shoop, looks very realistic :D

Welp, there's a reason why Mario isn't reffing anymore. Bare minimum, start them with Aldo on bottom.
Doesn't matter if Mendes got him down after the warning, big energy expenditure for nothing, and an egregious violation of the rules(fight suggestions).

Herb still get the big fights and he couldn't even muster up a warning for Werdum when he grabbed the cage 7 times in a minute vs Hunt.

Of course this during the period of Hunts falling out with the ufc so that explains the lack of repercussions, if not his inaction as well.

Or with GiANT vacuum pits that, if it catches you, throw you back a hundred feet in the air.

Put some fucking grizzly bears in there and then you’ll have the real ultimate fighting championship

They should make it like Karate Combat, then there is no more fence to grab.
upload_2021-11-24_9-7-43.jpeg

It would lead to less takedowns = more just bleed

b0WQR+(1).gif

Fighters can stand up more easily = more just bleed.

Even get some creative submissions.

UnkemptFabulousGannet-max-1mb.gif

Certainly don’t think it’s a no brainer either way. It helps guys secure the takedown. I see no obvious issue with making it a two way street.

Put some fucking grizzly bears in there and then you’ll have the real ultimate fighting championship
And bugs, a fucking lot of bugs

Honestly, it'd work if the cage was solid, but any sort of glass would smear with sweat, fog, blood, etc.

how about instead of a cage its just a circle of dudes with there their units out. Nobody will want to get anywere near the perimeter
That's the kind of post, when you wake up in the morning, that makes you say "damn did I really write that ? I hope it is not excessively apparent that I am homosexual"

Lol it reminds me of that old Greek pottery with a depiction of a pankration fight on it. You see one fighter attempting a nasty eye gouging, and the referee just whipping him as a punition, whithout interrupting (it seems) the fight.
1200px-Foul_pankration_at_Kylix_by_the_Foundry_Painter_BM_VaseE78.jpg

Good times.

Dude getting eye gouged is breaking rule #7 to the guy over on the left. Original oil check right there!
<{Red Card}>

Back