Crime Scott Peterson Innocent?

the very first sentence you wrote in the op is wrong

I think he's most likely guilty, but a lot of the evidence was circumstantial. The death penalty shouldn't be an option without hard evidence proving guilt, and then it should be implemented within a short period of time.

I don’t think he did it. He may be a deadbeat husband and cheater, but I don’t think he’s a murderer; unfortunately, being an adulterer and the way he handled being in the spotlight lead to him being convicted.

I don’t think he did it. He may be a deadbeat husband and cheater, but I don’t think he’s a murderer; unfortunately, being an adulterer and the way he handled being in the spotlight lead to him being convicted.
Any defense for the circumstantial evidence? Which was massive.

Any defense for the circumstantial evidence? Which was massive.
I know he tried really hard to stay out of the lime-light, and that led the impression he didn’t give a damn about his wife’s disappearance and seemed withdrawn. I think that’s mostly true; he’s fallen for his mistress and probably cares for her more than Laci, but I think most of it is because he tried to hide his infidelity and didn’t want Amber to see his face on TV.

Right before his arrest he changed his appearance and many thought he was about to make a break for it to go hide in Mexico. I’m sure he knew he was under surveillance and didn’t stand a chance to get away. I think the disguise was so that people didn’t recognize him because he was the most hated man in America at the time. And It’s makes sense that he’s far from home because Modesto had become a hostile place for him.

I know he tried really hard to stay out of the lime-light, and that led the impression he didn’t give a damn about his wife’s disappearance and seemed withdrawn. I think that’s mostly true; he’s fallen for his mistress and probably cares for her more than Laci, but I think most of it is because he tried to hide his infidelity and didn’t want Amber to see his face on TV.

Right before his arrest he changed his appearance and many thought he was about to make a break for it to go hide in Mexico. I’m sure he knew he was under surveillance and didn’t stand a chance to get away. I think the disguise was so that people didn’t recognize him because he was the most hated man in America at the time. And It’s makes sense that he’s far from home because Modesto had become a hostile place for him.
What about his wife being found where he said he was fishing during her disappearance time? What about him showing up during the search in rented cars hoping not to be spotted? None of it is 100% guilt but he sure aimed himself towards it.

the guy was carrying on with the mistress, professing his love for her, calling her and pretending to be in france for new years after his pregnant wife went missing .. and I believe he sold her car soon after she was gone .. sold something of hers .. he probably forgot about her the minute she was gone .. cold hearted, no fks given .. then they find her in the same area where he went fishing, a long distance from their place .. are you kidding me ? .. he killed that poor girl .. columbo would've had a field day with scott peterson lol

one of my top 10 shows of all time, but I was amazed why the guilty would repeatedly talk to Colombo. He'd talk to them for a few sentences, come back later, etc....

What about his wife being found where he said he was fishing during her disappearance time? What about him showing up during the search in rented cars hoping not to be spotted? None of it is 100% guilt but he sure aimed himself towards it.

FWIW the fact the neighbors house got robbed or some shit and some lady claims to have seen her jogging with the dog really made me question at least why no other suspects were investigated, kinda like Steven Avery.... but he prolly did it tbh

I think it’s plausible that if abductors or abductor took laci they could have dumped her body where Scott said that he was fishing in order to frame him. It wasn’t an unknown fact where he was fishing, it was in the media. That is presuming that her kidnappers/ kidnapper kept her alive for some time, which I think is likely. I know the Police confiscated his truck and laci’s car and that’s the reason he rented cars, according to Scott’s sister.

I think it’s plausible that if abductors or abductor took laci they could have dumped her body where Scott said that he was fishing in order to frame him. It wasn’t an unknown fact where he was fishing, it was in the media. That is presuming that her kidnappers/ kidnapper kept her alive for some time, which I think is likely. I know the Police confiscated his truck and laci’s car and that’s the reason he rented cars, according to Scott’s sister.
The issue was he wasn't fishing. He had no gear and collected no fish. He went out to sea and claimed to fish. Also Lacy's hair was found in his boat. Again not to say that couldn't have happened due to some other circumstance but it seems like the issue becomes mounting.

The issue was he wasn't fishing. He had no gear and collected no fish. He went out to sea and claimed to fish. Also Lacy's hair was found in his boat. Again not to say that couldn't have happened due to some other circumstance but it seems like the issue becomes mounting.

Yea but the boat was a piece of shit and when they tossed 150 pounds of rocks off the size it tipped over.

How could he have dumped a body in broad daylight in a little shitty boat that tips over lol

Just making a counter argument for shits and grins

Right, I do know he said he mainly wanted to get the boat into the water, but he could have just said he was boating. I know that Scott said Laci came to look at the boat, but wasn’t her hair found in a pair of pliers? That does seem odd; you’d think if Laci came to look at the boat a hair could have fell on its surface but not in the jaws of the pliers.

Yea but the boat was a piece of shit and when they tossed 150 pounds of rocks off the size it tipped over.

How could he have dumped a body in broad daylight in a little shitty boat that tips over lol

Just making a counter argument for shits and grins
The prosecution argued he dumped the bodies on the coast and took his boat out to create the allusion he was fishing. Why dump them so close to shore if they were going to be discovered so quickly. He dumped them at low tide.

The prosecution argued he dumped the bodies on the coast and took his boat out to create the allusion he was fishing. Why dump them so close to shore if they were going to be discovered so quickly. He dumped them at low tide.

Argued aka theorized ?

Why did they argue that? Was it because the defense proved that the Boat would tip dumping a body?

Back