Crime Scott Peterson Innocent?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Preface: I think he did it.

Chapter 1: There is 0 Evidence that is not circumstantial
  • Trained dogs picked up Laci’s scent at the Berkeley Marina, where Peterson claimed he went fishing when Laci vanished; her remains were later found close to the same area.
  • Peterson visited the crime scene repeatedly.
  • The tarp Peterson used on his fishing trip was covered in gasoline in his shed; gasoline is known to destroy DNA.
  • Another tarp was found buried in fertilizer, according to Dr. Henry Lee, who testified at Peterson’s trial.
  • Peterson told detectives he stopped fishing because it began to rain, although there was no precipitation at the Berkeley Marina on the day in question, according to the harbor master.
  • Peterson claimed Laci was watching a cooking segment on television when he left their home on December 24, but the show he referenced aired on December 23.
  • Laci wore a diamond necklace, sapphire ring and band each and every time she left her home. On the day she disappeared, the jewelry was left in her bedroom.
  • After Laci and Conner’s remains were found, authorities caught Peterson close to the Mexico border with his hair and beard dyed blonde, identification that didn’t belong to him, several credit cards, clothes, knives, four cell phones, a rope, camping supplies, and around $15,000 in cash.

I guess I'd need to know who he voted for in the last election first.

All those supplies, and a rope? Dude was trying to Kill Bill, if you catch my dri- are able to hang on to what I'm saying....

Man Peterson is so last decade. Let's talk about Christopher Watts instead.

After Laci and Conner’s remains were found, authorities caught Peterson close to the Mexico border with his hair and beard dyed blonde, identification that didn’t belong to him, several credit cards, clothes, knives, four cell phones, a rope, camping supplies, and around $15,000 in cash.
Sounds innocent to me.

I honestly don't know, and I'd have to look into it all again. I can't remember all the specifics, but there is a compelling case for his innocence.

Either way, I don't believe he got a fair trial. The jurors were compromised, and that was pure trial by media.

I put him in the same cateegory as Carreuth.

A bitch assed male too afraid of having 25% of his paycheck taken for the next 18 years.

He did it. Dude slipped up and referred to her in past tense several times in interviews immediately after her disappearance. She was, she used to be, etc, then would catch himself and say she is, etc.

The direct evidence that supports the circumstantial case is really strong.

I don’t recall thinking that what hey showed on tv was good enough to convict butnita been a while

What Tommy Lee Jones said in the remake of The Fugitive.

He did it. Dude slipped up and referred to her in past tense several times in interviews immediately after her disappearance. She was, she used to be, etc, then would catch himself and say she is, etc.
True. But that is not evidence it's merely a mistake. There is no bridge from that to homicide. Shallow circumstantial which is what got him convicted. Again, I think he is guilty just think the bourdon of guilt was not met.

It was not merely the inconsistencies in his story, or his cold, Ice likes IDGAF attitude about the whole thing when his wife was "missing". ...or the extramarital affairs..

For me, it was the fact that his car was packed, he had a lot of cash, and his bros driver license ...

He was clearly going to bolt...the behavior of a clearly guilty man

It was not merely the inconsistencies in his story, or his cold, Ice likes IDGAF attitude about the whole thing when his wife was "missing". ...or the extramarital affairs..

For me, it was the fact that his car was packed, he had a lot of cash, and his bros driver license ...

He was clearly going to bolt...the behavior of a clearly guilty man
True. But what if he was just sick of all the attention from the case? There are more than one reason for him to want to bolt. Besides the camping gear and rope that was found was nothing. He was a city slicker with no survival experience, how on earth could he possibly survive in the wilds of Mexico?

He did it. Very shady guy and reaction to her disappearance.
Greta Van Sustren was eating it up.

Back