Crime Scott Peterson Innocent?

Howard Stern back then played a clip of the blonde mistress and mocked her for noting that the strawberries Peterson gave her on a date were sour. Lol

Yea but the boat was a piece of shit and when they tossed 150 pounds of rocks off the size it tipped over.

How could he have dumped a body in broad daylight in a little shitty boat that tips over lol

Just making a counter argument for shits and grins

You seem to have a better memory than I with this stuff. Wasn't there also timeline discrepancies with his work computer? I can't remember the details. Something about him or Lacy signing in at a certain time that morning, that brought the series of events the prosecution was arguing into question.

Man Peterson is so last decade. Let's talk about Christopher Watts instead.
There isn't much to discuss other than how heinous murder was. Dumbest manlet to ever kill his wife and children. Took 3 days to arrest him. Peterson on the other hand, he was free for months until body of his unborn baby and wife ended up on a shore.

Now the cook cop Drew Peterson, that's another case. They never found Stacy Peterson and convicted him of murder of another wife that "drowned" in a bathtub just week before court divorce decision.

Did he ever claim that someone was trying to frame him? Because he should've if all they had was circumstantial evidence

Someone had to do a hell of a job framing him so well.
Goes fishing, killer goes kills his wife and then goes and dumps her in the same lake where he went fishing. Try and defend that...

Someone had to do a hell of a job framing him so well.
Goes fishing, killer goes kills his wife and then goes and dumps her in the same lake where he went fishing. Try and defend that...

The thing you're forgetting though, is that his story was already widely reported on the news. The theory goes, if the "real" killer was watching, the framing would've been a no brainer for them, because the media laid the case for Peterson's guilt out already. All they needed was a body to show up in that harbor, and it was case closed.

The thing you're forgetting though, is that his story was already widely reported on the news. The theory goes, if the "real" killer was watching, the framing would've been a no brainer for them, because the media laid the case for Peterson's guilt out already. All they needed was a body to show up in that harbor, and it was case closed.

Would be risky dumping the body there with all the search and attention to it, but if "the real perp" was to do it later when the fuss died down, it's rather plausible.

Free Scott!!!!!

You seem to have a better memory than I with this stuff. Wasn't there also timeline discrepancies with his work computer? I can't remember the details. Something about him or Lacy signing in at a certain time that morning, that brought the series of events the prosecution was arguing into question.

Yes I think so, I have about the same recollection of that as you....

I do remember pretty well though that the neighbors house was burglarized that same day she disappeared.

I’d say they had more of a motive than Scott trying to hide his relationship with amber.

Then the other theory was something about a satanic cult that likes killing babies in the same fashion that lacy was found

Would be risky dumping the body there with all the search and attention to it, but if "the real perp" was to do it later when the fuss died down, it's rather plausible.

Free Scott!!!!!

At the very least, they should commute his sentence to life just in case. I really think circumstantial cases like this one should have the death penalty taken off the table. I might've found him guilty, given all the evidence the jury was shown at the time, but I certainly couldn't have voted for death.

He's guilty as fuck. I only recently heard so the details of the case. I don't see how there is any way he is innocent.

I think it’s plausible that if abductors or abductor took laci they could have dumped her body where Scott said that he was fishing in order to frame him. It wasn’t an unknown fact where he was fishing, it was in the media. That is presuming that her kidnappers/ kidnapper kept her alive for some time, which I think is likely. I know the Police confiscated his truck and laci’s car and that’s the reason he rented cars, according to Scott’s sister.

And he just happened to have a mistress

Cause all men with mistresses eventually murder their wife

https://perspectivesoftroy.com/men-cheat-women/

• 22% of married men admit to having an affair at least once during their marriages

There should be a lot more dead wives stories then.

Why are we only talking about one that occurred 15 years ago

Nah, plenty of men cheat on their wives. But all of the circumstantial evidence, dna, gasoline, and everything else seems to be what separates this guy from other adulterers

Cause all men with mistresses eventually murder their wife

https://perspectivesoftroy.com/men-cheat-women/

• 22% of married men admit to having an affair at least once during their marriages

There should be a lot more dead wives stories then.

Why are we only talking about one that occurred 15 years ago
22% of men admitted. I’d score that number at about double that in actuality.

Nah, plenty of men cheat on their wives. But all of the circumstantial evidence, dna, gasoline, and everything else seems to be what separates this guy from other adulterers

O I thought you were implying simply because he had a mistress equals he did it

My bad

And he just happened to have a mistress

Far more damning is that he told the mistress his wife had recently died and that the upcoming Christmas would be his first without her... Because he told this to his mistress 14 days before Laci Peterson disappeared.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Far more damning is that he told the mistress his wife had recently died and that the upcoming Christmas would be his first without her... Because he told this to his mistress 14 days before Laci Peterson disappeared.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Well, technically, he was correct. She was not at Christmas dinner.

Preface: I think he did it.

Chapter 1: There is 0 Evidence that is not circumstantial
  • Trained dogs picked up Laci’s scent at the Berkeley Marina, where Peterson claimed he went fishing when Laci vanished; her remains were later found close to the same area.
  • Peterson visited the crime scene repeatedly.
  • The tarp Peterson used on his fishing trip was covered in gasoline in his shed; gasoline is known to destroy DNA.
  • Another tarp was found buried in fertilizer, according to Dr. Henry Lee, who testified at Peterson’s trial.
  • Peterson told detectives he stopped fishing because it began to rain, although there was no precipitation at the Berkeley Marina on the day in question, according to the harbor master.
  • Peterson claimed Laci was watching a cooking segment on television when he left their home on December 24, but the show he referenced aired on December 23.
  • Laci wore a diamond necklace, sapphire ring and band each and every time she left her home. On the day she disappeared, the jewelry was left in her bedroom.
  • After Laci and Conner’s remains were found, authorities caught Peterson close to the Mexico border with his hair and beard dyed blonde, identification that didn’t belong to him, several credit cards, clothes, knives, four cell phones, a rope, camping supplies, and around $15,000 in cash.
Anyone illegally immigrating to Mexico is always suspect.

Well, technically, he was correct. She was not at Christmas dinner.

But imagine if Scott was one of those guys who was just using the old, classic, "my wife died recently" excuse with some chick he wanted to hook up with - but then his wife actually ended up getting abducted and murdered while out jogging!

Peterson might just be a victim of an incredibly unfortunate coincidence.

Okay... Let me begin by saying 12 people heard the evidence, circumstantial or not, and convicted him... Plain and simple. That's a fact that nobody can dispute.

Secondly... From my point of view, based on everything I know about the case, I think he's guilty too, I would have convicted him too and I would have voted for death. He is EXACTLY where he should be.

Now... To talk about the evidence, both real and circumstantial. While there is no physical evidence that he committed her murder, there's an incredible amount of circumstantial evidence that he did it, beginning with his behavior and what he said before and after her disappearance. First of all, he told his mistress, Amber Frey, that the holidays that year would be the first without his wife... And he said this on December 9th, 2 weeks before she went 'missing. He must be psychic! I'd call it premeditation.

He told a LOT of lies, beginning with telling the police that there were no problems in the marriage... Yet he was cheating on his wife, which he claimed he admitted to the police the first night he was interviewed, which he didn't. He told Amber Frey that he wasn't married (LIE) and that he was in Paris, France on New Year's (LIE). If he lied about things of that nature, which he clearly did, how can he be believed when he says he had nothing to do with her murder?

Witnesses... While there were people that swore they saw her walking the dog on the morning of her disappearance, there was also a neighbor that said she saw the dog wandering in the yard of the Peterson home around the time she went missing. There were searches on the family computer for things she liked... But anyone that had access to the computer could have done that including Scott Peterson. Her body and the fetus of her son washed up near where he went fishing that morning even tho nobody knew where he was fishing. Who goes fishing on Christmas Eve anyway?!

The burglary across the street... All I have to say about that is what woman who is 8 months pregnant is going to confront 3 burglars? And when it came to the Martha Stewart show he claimed they watched, he could have watched it just to use it in his alibi. Speaking of alibi... He kept his receipt from the marina but not the receipt for getting gas that day. Why keep it UNLESS you need an alibi?

EvasiveEvas... He was extremely evasive with both the police and the media. If he was innocent, why be evasive? Why not take a polygraph test? Both drew suspicion. When he was arrested, he was approximately 30 minutes from the Mexican border with a lot of money, identification that belonged to his brother and he had begun changing his appearance. That screams I'm guilty!

The Peterson family on the A&E special... I heard an incredible amount of 'woe is me' for Scott Peterson and the rest of the Peterson family but NO compassion or consideration for either Laci or the Rocha family... Zero, zilch, none. I heard a lot of 'me, me, me... I, I, I' from the Peterson family, That's completely disgusting in my opinion.

Regardless of the fact that there's no concrete evidence that he did it or that he admitted it, every piece of circumstantial evidence points to ONE person... Scott Peterson. The spouse is always the first to be looked at and, in a VERY high percentage of the time, are the ones that committed the crime. Why would he be the exception to the rule?

The defense lawyers say he was convicted in the media... And maybe he was. BUT he was convicted in a courtroom by a jury with no ties to him, Laci OR Connor. That is indisputable even IF other things are.

Back