Scott Coker shouldn't be mixing Kickboxing & MMA in the same event for September.

Yoville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a mistake for Bellator to have both Kickboxing & MMA matches at the same event. Most of the Newer MMA fans don't really care for kickboxing or visa versa, Are all the Kickboxing fights 3 rounds without any championship fights?

There is prob. more crossover between pro wrestling fans and Bellator fans, TBH.

I don't like the setup in the arena.

78e6f1e3d7e3b463f2f77514cad1be2ea4a773e9.png

I don't agree, K1 did it a few years ago on new years eve and it was exciting to watch. As long as it's done right it will be cool.

I wouldn't mind it if they were able to streamline the event a bit more. That mockup photo with a cage and ring looks disjointed as hell. It also looks like it's going to be a viewing nightmare for people actually attending the event.

I hope they can do something about those who are sitting on the opposite sides of the cage and ring.. other than that, it seems like itll be a fantastic event if nothing fucks up... im watching; thats for damn sure.

Nieky Holzken is calling out paul daley for that night. that is the best way to do it. have crossovers like that t keep people interested who otherwise might not be

I don't agree, K1 did it a few years ago on new years eve and it was exciting to watch. As long as it's done right it will be cool.

This, the NYE events where always great.

Nieky Holzken is calling out paul daley for that night. that is the best way to do it. have crossovers like that t keep people interested who otherwise might not be

Nieky via murder.

Crossovers are amazingly fun. Dont know how anybody can hate them.

I don't see the problem with different sports/orgs co-promoting; Glory has always been pretty entertaining. The venue setup looks fucking stupid though.

Everyone is talking about the ring and cage setup but if you attend live you're looking at the screen 95% of the time anyway

TS clearly isn't a JMMA fan. Dynamite shows have forever been awesome.

Not to mention this is mostly to get Glory more exposure since their ratings have been ass.

K1 did have some good events with both but I don't think Bellator will get the talent level (especially the kickboxers) to be as good.

It's a mistake for Bellator to have both Kickboxing & MMA matches at the same event. Most of the Newer MMA fans don't really care for kickboxing or visa versa, Are all the Kickboxing fights 3 rounds without any championship fights?

Main Event will be for the light heavyweight title Cavalari vs. Mwekassa over 5 rounds.

Rest of the card will be announced this evening at Glory 23.

Just no.

---
At least one 5 round title fight.

Bellator needs to do something to separate themselves from the UFC to be an alternative otherwise it will always look like a lesser version of the UFC.

I love this event and would definitely be going if I didnt have to be up at 4 am the next morning to start tailgating for a Raiders home game

I don't see the problem with different sports/orgs co-promoting; Glory has always been pretty entertaining. The venue setup looks fucking stupid though.

If orgs like Bellator want to do this type of thing I don't really care much as I don't really watch all their events unless something peaks my interest. Like Chandler vs Alvarez. Not the Kimbo Slice/Tito fights.

I don't want to see the UFC ever start doing something like this. Luckily I don't have to worry about something like that.

Back