Scott Coker shouldn't be mixing Kickboxing & MMA in the same event for September.

my 2 favorite combat sports, in 1 event?
i hope it does great, both in attendance, exciting fights, and ratings. :)

Scott Coker shouldnt be running an organization period

Viacom wants it to help Glory out. Did you see Glorys last ratings? They did an afternoon card which did like 150k and their card on Friday did 250k or something like that.

Horrible ratings for them, they need all the help they can get and Viacom figures a big Bellator card with Tito will do over a million viewers, if they can get some mma fans to care about Glory and help them then its good.

When you have both Davis and Lawal on the card, with a chance that one (or both) of them will fight twice in one night, you need a kickboxing match to make sure people stay awake.

I think it's a good idea b/c you might expose MMA fans to kickboxing and get them hooked on it and vice versa. Certain fans might not ever think of trying a new combat sport to watch until they are "forced" to do it.

The only problem I have is with the layout and how are you gonna see the ring if you are on the far side of the cage?

The thing I would have done differently is had it all in the ride. However I'm not sure how fair that is for the MMA guys who have always trained and fought in the cage.

Back