Schaub:"Dominic Cruz Talking to Himself"

some people are obsessively competitive and this helps them win

LOL Chael....."I beat him and all hell broke lose.....he stormed out".

LOL....what a baby.

That's why Cruz is the GOAT of his division and Schaub never amounted to anything.

Eh, I'd rather talk to Schaub any day than Cruz. I don't like his cocky attitude and I'm sure he wouldn't like mine.

Cruz was just pumping himself up. Is it a little corny for a charity go-kart race? Sure. But Dom's a champion and so he just has that mindset. Brendan should have taken notes.

Brendan says just as much in this segment and others. He's always said he never had that mindset and that's why he now "makes a living telling dick jokes".

schaub telling a story about how dominick cruz before a gokart celebrity race was talking to himself saying "they don't want you to win you're gonna win this" he also practiced for 30 mins.

54b_S9uk_zpsjw63dvhj.gif

I love hearing Cruz talk about fights and break them down but i'd had to be the guys friend in real life. He has the biggest chip on his shoulder in all of MMA.

He is a great fighter and commentator though.

In his defense he's doing a lot better for himself than Cruz likely is

Yes, on a microphone as a quitter, criticizing other guys who have done much more than he did in the cage.

I love hearing Cruz talk about fights and break them down but i'd had to be the guys friend in real life. He has the biggest chip on his shoulder in all of MMA.

He is a great fighter and commentator though.

Cruz' commentary and fight analysis is probably tops at Fox Sports. That chip on his shoulder is why he overcame that spate of injuries. Some guys are just different.

The guy is a fucking winner. He treats everything competitive and wants to win. Schaub justs wants to analyze who has the best ass in the UFC. The best ass among the fucking men. Quit spreading his fairy dust.

Yes, on a microphone as a quitter, criticizing other guys who have done much more than he did in the cage.

He didn't really criticize Cruz here though, I don't know if he normally does to other fighters, here he acknowledges that Cruz is a champ because of his weirdness, but he pokes some fun at it because it is pretty funny.

He didn't really criticize Cruz here though, I don't know if he normally does to other fighters, here he acknowledges that Cruz is a champ because of his weirdness, but he pokes some fun at it because it is pretty funny.

I don't take the time to listen to Schaub anymore. He rarely has anything of merit to say. He does his fair share of criticizing guys who have had better careers than him while holding his lack of achievements in high regard. Bizarrely.

Quitter?lmao at least he did something with his life and made it to the highest level of two separate sports and "quit" for more money after he had no more title hopes. Stop hating

can we ban brendan schaub threads? i swear theres like 10 a day and the guy is such an unbearable douche i dont get it

Been saying this for months. I have no idea why his shit for brains fans bring his word here like it's the gospel.

Back