Schaub:"Dominic Cruz Talking to Himself"

Cruz is the kind of a guy you would never want to play Mafia with. Ever.

Is this in any way surprising?. A hyper competitive world champ gives himself a little pick me up. Duh! Would you expect any less?

Who are these people who don't talk to themselves to any extent?. They're probably boring af.

Everyone on Sherdog claims to hate Schaub and his podcast with Callen is supposedly "fucking gay" yet there is thread after thread about him.

Everyone on Sherdog claims to hate Schaub and his podcast with Callen is supposedly "fucking gay" yet there is thread after thread about him.
It's not a bad show :p
One of the top podcasts out there for a reason.

schaub will never understand what goes on in the minds of competitive people - it is what makes them champ. well, some got it; schaub don't.

Cruz reminds me of Tom Cruise in a way, same obsession with perfection and lack of empathy.

I want to like him, but i can´t.

Cruz is ultra-competitive and will do anything to motivate himself. Schaub could learn some stuff from Cruz, but he's too busy dyeing his hair, lol.

Ive had conversations with elite athletes who told me that they are competitive in everything, if theyre playing cards in the athlete village at an event its just like race day

it might seem lame to us but i guess thats the kinda person that becomes champ

Somehow this reminded me of when Jens Pulver crushed by Penn in ping pong

MMA podcasters need to back the mic away from their mouths; we don't need to hear the saliva smacking around in your gobs.

keep-your-fingers-clean-while-eating-cheetos-chocolate-chips-and-more.1280x600.jpg

Beat it, nerd

This post is so fuckin underrated LOL

who gives a fuck if he was talking to himself, FUCK YOU SCHAUB

Cruz is ultra-competitive and will do anything to motivate himself. Schaub could learn some stuff from Cruz, but he's too busy dyeing his hair, lol.
In his defense he's doing a lot better for himself than Cruz likely is

Back