Schaub:"Dominic Cruz Talking to Himself"

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

schaub telling a story about how dominick cruz before a gokart celebrity race was talking to himself saying "they don't want you to win you're gonna win this" he also practiced for 30 mins.

Cruz is a winner, man. If not for injuries, I believe he would be considered one of the greatest of all time.

Dom def is someone who likes to hear himself talk, he prolly hewatches his UFC on Fox segments.

Last edited:
If I had a choice between talking to Schaub or myself, the choice would be easy.

Cruz is ultra-competitive and will do anything to motivate himself. Schaub could learn some stuff from Cruz, but he's too busy dyeing his hair, lol.

He had to talk to someone when he was sitting on the couch, injured, at home all that time.

can we ban brendan schaub threads? i swear theres like 10 a day and the guy is such an unbearable douche i dont get it

Cruz is that type of guy, winner, obsessive, possesed whatever you what to call it, but in truth the closest thing a label can be to cruz is CHAMPION.

Cruz was just pumping himself up. Is it a little corny for a charity go-kart race? Sure. But Dom's a champion and so he just has that mindset. Brendan should have taken notes.

Dude's a Champion, and the top Bantamweight in MMA. Can't argue with his methods.

Talking yourself up can be some powerful shit, evidently.

can we ban brendan schaub threads? i swear theres like 10 a day and the guy is such an unbearable douche i dont get it

keep-your-fingers-clean-while-eating-cheetos-chocolate-chips-and-more.1280x600.jpg

Beat it, nerd

Why was Brendan Schaub at a celebrity anything?

Not surprising. His level of competiveness can put the mind in an odd place.

Back