Schaub:"Dominic Cruz Talking to Himself"

Cruz is a winner, man. If not for injuries, I believe he would be considered one of the greatest of all time.

Truth be told, I already consider him to be one of the greatest of all time. If not P4P, then at least at BW (where he is already arguably the greatest ever).

I wonder if he does the same thing before board games?

Him and some friends sit down to play monopoly.....

Cruz mutters to himself "They don't want you to win this!" and paces around the room.

schaub telling a story about how dominick cruz before a gokart celebrity race was talking to himself saying "they don't want you to win you're gonna win this" he also practiced for 30 mins.

Like every other thread where his name is ever mentioned, my response is:

Brendan Schaub is a moron and nothing he ever says should be taken remotely seriously by anyone.

Why was Brendan Schaub at a celebrity anything?
Don't be a dick dude. Brendan Schaub has every right to be at a celebrity event, you jealous hater.

He was carrying Ronda's bags.

All the GOAT's have that same mentality...

Some people want it more. You think you want it. Until you meet someone that wants it

What a weird guy. I'm pretty competitive but there's a point when it becomes weird. Cruz sounds like he's well past that point.

Dom is a quirky guy
that s what makes him great

Champion athletes nearly always have that super competitive streak. They hate losing at anything. I remember chuck saying he'd be pissed if he lost a game of chequers

How many people in this thread have met Dominick Cruz in person?

- Matt

You can tell Snooze is an uptight guy who takes things far too seriously. He's one of those dudes who takes pick-up games seriously.

Chillax buddeh.

Its him against the world.

Him and Dojo.

947fe94e95342851bb3628452482442d.jpg

Cruz is a winner, man. If not for injuries, I believe he would be considered one of the greatest of all time.
He can already be considered of of the greatest. What he accomplished was nothing short of a miracle coming back from what he did.

Back