Scammer trying to get money from me online

Ignore it, its worrisome with your password in there, but other than that I've gotten that word for word scam before

Log out of every linked account you can on your phone. Install and run the free malwarebytes on your home laptop. Change every password you have, not just the ones with that specific password, after that. Re log in and then you should be OK.

Turn the tables. Tell him you have video of him pleasuring himself to the video of you and his mom getting busy.

Tell him to wire you 2 American dollars or the video goes public.

flood the net with your log spanking videos before he does

Tell him you're an FBI agent and he's going to jail soon

This is the kind of stuff that the US govt should be using targeted drone strikes for. Would be a hell of a lot more useful and pertinent to the average persons life than the typical pretenses for said drone strikes .

You need to contact this guy. :)

Let the world see the video of me jacking my dangle idgaf

Don't do shit..

I've had coworkers getting the same type of emails.. they end up in being nothing.. in the instance of there being a jerk off tape of you.. well.. tough shit.. if you pay you'll be paying until you can't and then you're fucked anyways..

Exactly. There’s no video anyway. They just got your password for something and are bluffing about having more than that.

I got this exact email on Monday. There was a database breach of 500GBs worth of username, email and passwords totalling 2.7 billion records in January of 2019. The leak is called Collection #1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collection_No._1

I was going to make a thread about this but I have insufficient privileges to post a thread because I'm never on here.

You can check and see if your email and password have been compromised on this site.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

I would recommend changing all of your passwords to everything you have an account for and use unique passwords for each site. Write them down on a piece a paper somewhere and put them somewhere safe. I normally wouldn't care but they did have a variation of a password that I've been using for the better part of a decade.

I got this exact one 3 days ago in my spam folder but they wanted 878! I know where its coming from, did you by any chance sign up for any crypto icos or are involved in bitcoin?

I just went through haveibeenpwned.com and changed all my affected accounts, after I'd been putting it off for awhile. As a tip for anyone who wants to do that and also wants to simplify the whole password management process, I recommend Keepass - https://keepass.info/download.html

It's an offline (does not connect to the internet for storage or anything) password manager. I probably have around 150 passwords stored in there, and just today backed up it's database to USB (easy to do). It can also generate randomized passwords of customizable complexity as well; that feature was super handy when making all my new passwords today. All my new passwords are similar to this: fFUn$xOmPu*IiZnO+xGK

I used to use Lastpass browser extension, which will also autofill passwords for you...until it was hacked a few years ago. Offline is the way to go for passwords imo.

You need to get out in front of this...go ahead and send dick pics to all of your contacts so that you control the story...

Somebody's been watching too much black mirror.

And who still faps on a laptop?

I got this exact one 3 days ago in my spam folder but they wanted 878! I know where its coming from, did you by any chance sign up for any crypto icos or are involved in bitcoin?
no, never did any of that crypto currency stuff. funny though, ever since i made this thread, i have got 3 more emails similar to this. obviously something i am doing is getting all my emails hacked. i just dont really have enough on there to care much, though i know i should since it could lead to other problems

If hes asking for less than a thousand hes a sackless shitbird that doesnt have much other than maybe an O face. I'd post it first on your social media so he doesnt have any power.

Go on with your life. This is minor league shit. It's obvious no one has paid this turd yet and he has sunken to lowball.

Pathetic hackers are hilarious.

You can check and see if your email and password have been compromised on this site.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

One of my emails has been pwned according to that site. I'm not even going to bother changing the password though because I have the phone verification thing so nobody can get in unless they have my phone.

1. Tell him you don't know anything about bitcoin or wire transfer.
2. Request for his PO Box.
3. Send used condoms to his PO Box
4. Giggle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back