• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Which is best?

34fa1b6c-7bfd-406a-af9b-0e9d6b34a95a.jpg

2hkbo3.jpg

I want everyone to provide quality and well thought out arguments in a calm and timely manner - no need to get violent

We got the best shrimp in our gulf.

Shrimp, they’re more versatile:

I want everyone to provide quality and well thought out arguments in a calm and timely manner - no need to get violent
Fuck scallops! Anyone who picks them over shrimp should be drawn and quartered!

Can't choose. Both are yummy!

TBH I rarely ever eat scallops, is it more common in the North Atlantic?

Now, give me a bag of shrimp and I can do anything with them.
  • Steam and give 'em the Old Bay treatment; can just eat them like that or with a side of rice
  • Throw 'em into a gumbo
  • Shrimp fried rice
There's other things too but now I'm hungry...too bad I don't have any shrimp with me and I'm too lazy to go buy some
<Oku01>

TBH I rarely ever eat scallops, is it more common in the North Atlantic?

Now, give me a bag of shrimp and I can do anything with them.
  • Steam and give 'em the Old Bay treatment; can just eat them like that or with a side of rice
  • Throw 'em into a gumbo
  • Shrimp fried rice
There's other things too but now I'm hungry...too bad I don't have any shrimp with me and I'm too lazy to go buy some
<Oku01>

Very common around here and soooooooooo good

maybe that's the problem

I'd have to go with shrimp. Not only are they tasty, but you don't hear about scallops with sonic cannons or punching everything to death.

Scallops basically have no flavor. Atlantic scallops have a fishy taste, and are decent, but most scallops only compliment other more favorable foods and aren't that good on their own.

Skrimp on the other hand. Thems good eatin'.

Scallops basically have no flavor. Atlantic scallops have a fishy taste, and are decent, but most scallops only compliment other more favorable foods and aren't that good on their own.

Skrimp on the other hand. Thems good eatin'.

I didn't realize how the world felt about Scallops and it kind of breaks my heart

Back