• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***SBBC: worst vacation ever***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want say "at least you got experience the real Germany" but I guess if I was a foreigner and thought I was going to a major US city and ended up in Lancaster PA I'd be upset too.
that's a good pt, and while i did have to do a lot of bullshit work wise, that people in other units on my same base didn't have to, it was still amazing.

Frankfurt and Cologne were roughly 1.5 hours away, France and Luxembourg closer than that even. Kaiserslautern and Trier were 45 minutes away max and are both pretty legit cities as well

@PUO3 I'm going to declare the Bills playoff chances as: dead.

As it turns out I'm in SF on Wednesday and happy to pay up -- or pay for -- dinner at Chiarascuro if you can make it.
What a strange game. If those teams ever play two halves in the same game theyll both be really good lol.

Ill shoot you a pm tomorrow. Need to take a peek at the schedule for the week.

lmao @ this iron jawed Roo.

That can was shook after he gave it his best shot, and all he got was a death stare in return.

If that were a Jacked Bull Roo hed have gotten a limb taken clean off. Possibly even be beaten to death with it.

Hope you can enjoy a day. That sucks man.
Thanks dude

It's not terrible they have a pretty cool kids zone where my guys can take it easy

My 5 year old is pretty active with hockey it's actually good he can relax and juSt chill

We also paid for my parents and in laws to come which is a God send so they take care of them for us to let us have some moments

lmao @ this iron jawed Roo.

That can was shook after he gave it his best shot, and all he got was a death stare in return.

Weird timing on the video, almost seems staged.

Regardless, if that dude saved his pet, squared up on a roo, and landed a jab...

That guy deserves a few free rounds at the bar is my pt

What a strange game. If those teams ever play two halves in the same game theyll both be really good lol.

Ill shoot you a pm tomorrow. Need to take a peek at the schedule for the week.

Game was ridiculous. At halftime I was thinking, "Rex Ryan will have nothing for the second half".

I arrive from LA at 8pm so it would be 9pm or something. Let me know -- I'll be back in a few weeks.

Game was ridiculous. At halftime I was thinking, "Rex Ryan will have nothing for the second half".

I arrive from LA at 8pm so it would be 9pm or something. Let me know -- I'll be back in a few weeks.
Believe Ill be in San Leandro so it should work.

That game was the fucking worst. I knew they would blow it, I fucking knew, but then I had a moment where I thought, maybe, just maybe...

WRONG

My own fault really. Any room on the Seahawks Wagon?

Last edited:
cant wait to start combing through the selection of overweight single moms available out here

without banging a married/engaged chick, that's literally the only options. phenomenal
Thats my love life in a nutshell. Either bigger single moms desperate for a father for their bastard child, or good looking single chicks that are either drug addicts or plain batshit.

But eh, whatever. A screw is a screw man, get to laying that pipe.

This Wlu/TRD feud is weird as fuck, to say the least

Broke my sober streak, had a few beers friday/Saturday while in Ocala to visit my gma, nothing crazy, back to hittin gym and sober life tomorrow.

Hope all is well with all of you

This Wlu/TRD feud is weird as fuck, to say the least

Broke my sober streak, had a few beers friday/Saturday while in Ocala to visit my gma, nothing crazy, back to hittin gym and sober life tomorrow.

Hope all is well with all of you

I think your boy Winston might be the best NFL QB in 2 years.

Hope your kids feel better wbu.

Both my kids got sick. The three year old has a pretty bad case of travelers diarrhea on the 3rd day. The 5 year old got a fever and chills.

The room was a little dated. My wife is a pro at finding resorts and places. We've been on cruises, Jamaica and Dominican. This is the first time in Mexico and it was supposed to be the highest rated place yet. The kids never got sick in any of the other places.

Dealing with insurance to get emergency contact was horrible the number that we were given never worked the resort made us pay everything in cash and don't even issue a receipt.

Oh well hope the kids get better by Tuesday noon to fly home.

sucks to hear that man. hope the kids feel better

should have some nice holiday time coming up to make them forget about this vacation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back