• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***SBBC: worst vacation ever***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit LOL at Goldy calling that a body kick. wtf is this dude watching

I wonder if there will be nostalgia threads for Goldie once he's out of the UFC in 2017. "He is the Michael Jordan of submissions!".

I don't understand why people hate on Bas Rutten. Used love his cocaine fueled rants during Pride shows. People make fun of Bas Ruttan but think HBO boxing guys are great - WTF? Lampley has always been dumb fucking twerp going back to when he did college football scores on saturdays in the early 80s and Larry Merchant is annoying as fuck with his 3 second delay comments that he thinks are so profound (Leonard peppers Halger with 10 punches, crowd goes wild, Larry Merchant "none of those landed").

@RR, speaking of boxing commentators here is how I see them.

Great:

- Bert Sugar (ultimate knowledge)
- Bob Sheridan (classic)
- Howard Cosell (self absorbed but iconic)
- Emanuel Steward
- George Foreman (I'm just a big fan of big George)
- Gil Clancey

Very good/good:

- Sugar Ray Leonard
- Al Michaels
- Al bernstein
- Alex Wallau (used to hate him early on)
- Tim Ryan
- RJJ ( the few times I've heard he is good)
- Teddy Atlas

Terrible/Annoying:

- Barry Tompkins (the kid who got beaten up each week in HS)
- Larry Merchant (self absorbed tool)
- Jim Lampley (the kid that follows you around in HS)
- Ferdie Pacheco

I wonder if there will be nostalgia threads for Goldie once he's out of the UFC in 2017. "He is the Michael Jordan of submissions!".

I don't understand why people hate on Bas Rutten. Used love his cocaine fueled rants during Pride shows. People make fun of Bas Ruttan but think HBO boxing guys are great - WTF? Lampley has always been dumb fucking twerp going back to when he did college football scores on saturdays in the early 80s and Larry Merchant is annoying as fuck with his 3 second delay comments that he thinks are so profound (Leonard peppers Halger with 10 punches, crowd goes wild, Larry Merchant "none of those landed").

@RR, speaking of boxing commentators here is how I see them.

Great:

- Bert Sugar (ultimate knowledge)
- Bob Sheridan (classic)
- Howard Cosell (self absorbed but iconic)
- Emanuel Steward
- George Foreman (I'm just a big fan of big George)
- Gil Clancey

Very good/good:

- Sugar Ray Leonard
- Al Michaels
- Al bernstein
- Alex Wallau (used to hate him early on)
- Tim Ryan
- RJJ ( the few times I've heard he is good)
- Teddy Atlas

Terrible/Annoying:

- Barry Tompkins (the kid who got beaten up each week in HS)
- Larry Merchant (self absorbed tool)
- Jim Lampley (the kid that follows you around in HS)
- Ferdie Pacheco

Good lost. I'd move RJJ up. Malignaggi is really good when he's not talking about steroids

I know it's whacky but I like Marv Albert.

I'm not a fan of Albert. I think it's partially because of all those storoes that came out. Dude sounded like a serial killer

What a fucking year for Cerrone lol

He started a little slower I thought, should have worked them front kicks and leg kicks a little more. Shit, can't argue with the results though.

What a fucking year for Cerrone lol

He started a little slower I thought, should have worked them front kicks and leg kicks a little more. Shit, can't argue with the results though.

slow starter, but he likes to penetrate slowly then as the sweat poors on, really slides it deep inside his enemies. Interesting specimen, just like you Mr McFly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back