• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***SBBC: worst vacation ever***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roo was about to put his dog to sleep in a choke hold lol.

That beast would wreck the ww division, easy.

Not a fan of Canadia but ketchup chips sound like something I could get down with

I haven't had a ketchup chip since grade 4.

278776942fdf1880c3bcceed4daa0cbc.jpg

Make a trip to Toronto and let's see if these cans are able to show you a good time.

I haven't had a ketchup chip since grade 4.

Make a trip to Toronto and let's see if these cans are able to show you a good time.

We're thinking of doing Toronto next year. Right now it's between that and an Alaskan Cruise or Iceland.

can't hate on WLU going to Mexico, not sure if he's ever been gotta say you went once right? especially as a North American....

hope the kids get better my dude, hate seeing lil ones not good

plus he went to the Yucatan, not TJ for fucks sake

We're thinking of doing Toronto next year. Right now it's between that and an Alaskan Cruise or Iceland.

Our neighbor just made a trip to Iceland. Sounds amazing. Toronto is a great place -- let me know when you plan to go and I'll see if I can make it there for a weekend.

BTW - did you do the high line in NYC?

VA hadn't paid me for 2 months, magically backpaid yesterday and now i don't have a gf (i assume that will be official Tuesday when my TV is brought back). trip to FL/Caribbean or somewhere warm (fuck cold) looms

can't hate on WLU going to Mexico, not sure if he's ever been gotta say you went once right? especially as a North American....

hope the kids get better my dude, hate seeing lil ones not good

plus he went to the Yucatan, not TJ for fucks sake
Thanks dude

They're both troopers they never get sick when they do they recover quick

Our neighbor just made a trip to Iceland. Sounds amazing. Toronto is a great place -- let me know when you plan to go and I'll see if I can make it there for a weekend.

BTW - did you do the high line in NYC?

Not on this trip but we checked it out last year and it was very nice.

Philly just started a similar project with the Reading Viaduct.

Not on this trip but we checked it out last year and it was very nice.

Philly just started a similar project with the Reading Viaduct.

the High Line is getting to be one of my favorite things to do in NYC. That new 7 train extension to Hudson Yards is slick and I like the high line ends in the meat packing district -- NTTIAWWT. Short walk over to Washington Square or Bar Pitti.

the High Line is getting to be one of my favorite things to do in NYC. That new 7 train extension to Hudson Yards is slick and I like the high line ends in the meat packing district -- NTTIAWWT. Short walk over to Washington Square or Bar Pitti.

We ended up at some club in the meat packing district on Saturday with an awesome DJ.

One of my younger buddies ended up banging a chick that would make Hunter blush. Good times.

i got fucked twice in moving by the military, once as a dependent and once while in the Army. Heading in JR year, stepdad had orders to Reykjavik and it got changed a month out to Quantico, VA. i was pretty stoked and then was like wtf, plus i had already lived in Quantico for fourth grade. Never have got the chance to go Iceland, pretty far out there

Then in the Army my orders got changed literally upon landing in Frankfurt those fucks, was supposed to go to Wiesbaden (larger city, headquarters of USArmyEurope now, aviation unit chill as fuck) then got switched to Baumholder which was an IN unit, cold as balls, tiny village, etc....

@PUO3 I'm going to declare the Bills playoff chances as: dead.

As it turns out I'm in SF on Wednesday and happy to pay up -- or pay for -- dinner at Chiarascuro if you can make it.

We ended up at some club in the meat packing district on Saturday with an awesome DJ.

One of my younger buddies ended up banging a chick that would make Hunter blush. Good times.

As long as the chick didn't have a dick -- for which there is no guarantee in the Meat Packing district.

i got fucked twice in moving by the military, once as a dependent and once while in the Army. Heading in JR year, stepdad had orders to Reykjavik and it got changed a month out to Quantico, VA. i was pretty stoked and then was like wtf, plus i had already lived in Quantico for fourth grade. Never have got the chance to go Iceland, pretty far out there

Then in the Army my orders got changed literally upon landing in Frankfurt those fucks, was supposed to go to Wiesbaden (larger city, headquarters of USArmyEurope now, aviation unit chill as fuck) then got switched to Baumholder which was an IN unit, cold as balls, tiny village, etc....

I want say "at least you got experience the real Germany" but I guess if I was a foreigner and thought I was going to a major US city and ended up in Lancaster PA I'd be upset too.

cant wait to start combing through the selection of overweight single moms available out here

without banging a married/engaged chick, that's literally the only options. phenomenal

Both my kids got sick. The three year old has a pretty bad case of travelers diarrhea on the 3rd day. The 5 year old got a fever and chills.

The room was a little dated. My wife is a pro at finding resorts and places. We've been on cruises, Jamaica and Dominican. This is the first time in Mexico and it was supposed to be the highest rated place yet. The kids never got sick in any of the other places.

Dealing with insurance to get emergency contact was horrible the number that we were given never worked the resort made us pay everything in cash and don't even issue a receipt.

Oh well hope the kids get better by Tuesday noon to fly home.

Hope you can enjoy a day. That sucks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back