SBBC : Who needs water?

Do you drink water?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying "Big Rig" did do additional testing?

it's actually 'bigg rigg', look it up. that's exactly how someone who drives this should spell it

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png

LoL

I'm in the city without a grill. I cook it in a cast iron pan and finish it in the oven.

Pre cooking I just add salt and pepper the night before.

Put it in the cast iron with olive oil, butter, garlic and thyme.

have a grill on our front porch, locked up. when i get my own place, itll definitely be one of my first purchases. grill is da bess mayne,

Well do you think a Prius would be able to carry the mass of that top UFC athlete?

hendricks is a gluttonous slob tbh. between the swat team truck, the failed shitburger restaurant, and weighing 240 pounds as a welterweight, he truly is a classless buffoon

tell me more about this shitburger restaurant

hendricks is a gluttonous slob tbh. between the swat team truck, the failed shitburger restaurant, and weighing 240 pounds as a welterweight, he truly is a classless buffoon

Sound jelly, brah

tell me more about this shitburger restaurant

he started his own restaurant called "bigg rigg's steakhouse" and it got eviscerated in the yelp reviews. then people on sherdog started leaving hilarious 5/5 rating troll reviews

it's actually 'bigg rigg', look it up. that's exactly how someone who drives this should spell it

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png

LMFAO. In my empire, driving/thinking about purchasing something like this would be a mandatory 10 years in the gulag (fancy word for jail).

LMFAO. In my empire, driving/thinking about purchasing something like this would be a mandatory 10 years in the gulag (fancy word for jail).

Gotta say I honestly would consider throwing my name in the discussion to be a part of your cabinet.

Jesus Christ Mark Hunt. Come on man...

"Mate, the guy tried to kill me. He [illegally] enhanced himself to try to kill me... where are the penalties for this guy?"

You're a tough guy, and he didn't do a ton of damage to you at all, really.

And this glosses over the fact that he makes more excuses than a Prime Big Nog and Tito combined.

Hes the antithesis of a likeable person

Yea he totally squandered his time at the top. I think it was after the Matt Brown fight he's sitting there talking about taking things more seriously and staying in better shape all the while he's spitting his dip into a styrofoam cup.

He's a dope.

that looks horrible

I wonder what BD drives.

If he is indeed a young professional climbing the corporate ladder then I think we are looking at something like this.

images

If he lives in a trailer in New Mexico and steals wifi from his neighbors then we are more in this territory.

images

Legit LOLd at that salad. holy shit.

the corn is pretty funny as well.

My go-to quote

Seems a little fiiiiishy
This is a microcosm of the trump popularity

We live in a soundbite society where people are too ignorant to actually get context and information and rush to jump to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back