SBBC : Who needs water?

Do you drink water?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't mind the taste of most fruit, yall are right on that. it's just i never find myself buying a sack of apples or whatever, unless it was for the ex wife who ate really healthy

Holy fucking lol...

Alright, I'm curious to know what you've eaten this last week.

Last edited:
Melons and mangos for days.

Pineapples are alright, I just hate kiwis and pomegranates.

Might as well throw potato chips into the veggie category too lol

Hol fucking lol...

Alright, I'm curious to know what you've eaten this last week.
well for example, i just came back from lunch.

I had a peanut butter cliff bar, a yogurt, and an Orange Rockstar Recovery.

oh, and 5 bowls

and i feel fantastic

Does anyone want to do a beer exchange? I have some good stuff that I can get here in Columbus
I would if I liked beer like that, but I don't, PUO will probably do it though.

try and imagine, what I'm describing, consider that i don't particularly like turkey either and then imagine me at thanksgiving.....

fairly certain I've had just dinner rolls, for like 6 years running.

i hate thxgiving

Lol.

Like I said I hate raw vegetables. The only times I eat salad is at wedding when they put it in front of me and I don't want to be the weird guy that doesn't eat salad at the table.

And again you probably haven't had them made right. Was you're mom a good cook in general?

Its like growing up eating overcooked steak and saying you don't like steak because you only had it burnt and covered in ketchup.

Then one day you have a Medium rare to rare ribeye and you realize it's the greatest thing God ever put on this earth.

Start looking up cooking videos on YouTube

And I'm saying this as guy who avoided Cheesecake until I was 25 because I wouldn't eat white stuff.... now cheesecake is my favorite dessert.

I missed out on 25 years of Cheesecake

Overcooked steak is such gutter trash

Anything past medium rare and imo you're a piece of shit. Saw a lady at a decent steakhouse order well done and then dounce the steak with A-1 sauce, first time I ever legit thought I was going to hit a woman.

well for example, i just came back from lunch.

I had a peanut butter cliff bar, a yogurt, and an Orange Rockstar Recovery.

oh, and 5 bowls

and i feel fantastic

that is not a lunch, you scoundrel

Anything past medium rare and imo you're a piece of shit. Saw a lady at a decent steakhouse order well done and then dounce the steak with A-1 sauce, first time I ever legit thought I was going to hit a woman.

Should have taken the sloot to suplex city, Ang. Would have taught her a wonderful/beautiful lesson

I practiced cooking cheap London broil on the cast iron before I graduated to ribeyes.

I always go in the rare side, you can always finish it on broil for minute if it's too rare

Gunther has pretty much confirmed in the last 2 threads that he won't make it to 45.

VADA isn't as hard as USADA, GSP actually turned down the opportunity to be tested by USADA before the Hendricks fight.

agnus, you should really educate on this matter

usada is corrupt they were explicit in enabling lance armstrong

VADA utilises WADA protocols which is the premium benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back