SBBC : Who needs water?

Do you drink water?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i posted that video before watching it
its pretty fucking weird why are all these people fucking crying, i dont get it.
@PUO3

Dat ABV%.....

VDEIPJ9.jpg

get a job, polish

I can imagine Gunther being stuck in the desert for 5 days without anything to drink and having a mirage about a lake full of diet coke, lol.

Waterboarding hunt would be a literal hell for him

Lol @ this... You could see Wlu's conviction just melt away.

"HE'S THE LEAST LIKELY FIGHTER TO EVER JUICE"

"Well, i guess it's possible"

"Whatever... I don't care anyway"

lol

no, that was me rushing through three separate points

i have a well documented history of posting that i have no problems with athletes (A to Z level) using drugs

i share the similar thought with malcolm gladwell in that drugs don't produce benefits in of itself, they require work and effort from the athlete

I’m against “cheating” when it permits people to take shortcuts. But remind me why I would be against something someone takes because they want to train harder?

As for GSP, he is objectively and veritably the most credible mma fighter, he was the first big name to volunteer with VADA and passed, that is most certainly more than any other fighter can say

i'm also not naive to believe anyone is 100% innocent/guilty

i have a well documented history of posting that i have no problems with athletes (A to Z level) using drugs

i share the similar thought with malcolm gladwell in that drugs don't produce benefits in of itself, they require work and effort from the athlete

I’m against “cheating” when it permits people to take shortcuts. But remind me why I would be against something someone takes because they want to train harder?

As for GSP, he is objectively and veritably the most credible mma fighter, he was the first big name to volunteer with VADA and passed, that is most certainly more than any other fighter can say

VADA isn't as hard as USADA, GSP actually turned down the opportunity to be tested by USADA before the Hendricks fight.

Did you not find my observation humorous? I'm sorry Wlu.

For the record I really have nothing but apathy towards this entire subject.

so i posted that video before watching it
its pretty fucking weird why are all these people fucking crying, i dont get it.

get a job, polish

Lol I found out this week I had time to burn or I'd lose it.

Just caught up in the last thread and I'm fucking dying.

I can understand not liking raw vegetables but I drink a gallon of water a day.

Gunther how do you cook you're veggies? Try putting green been doing on a skillet with olive oil, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Cook until they're blackened and it's fucking delicious.

And don't tell me you don't like collar greens the way the brothers make them.... butter and bacon makes everything better.

Does anyone want to do a beer exchange? I have some good stuff that I can get here in Columbus

Veggies, maybe. I loved them growing up though, broccoli is still the GOAT veggie.

Who doesn't like fruit though? lol

Gunther has the taste buds of a 4 year old combined with a college freshman.

Last edited:
Just caught up in the last thread and I'm fucking dying.

I can understand not liking raw vegetables but I drink a gallon of water a day.

Gunther how do you cook you're veggies? Try putting green been doing on a skillet with olive oil, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. Cook until they're blackened and it's fucking delicious.

And don't tell me you don't like collar greens the way the brothers make them.... butter and bacon makes everything better.
you don't understand, i haven't ate a vegetable (not counting like French fries, or lettuce obviously) since i was in HS and my parents made me.

so i don't cook them, ever

i don't hate them, just don't like the taste. I'm not going to pay for something that i don't like the taste of, is how i see it.

I never said this was some brilliant strategy, no clue why people are attributing that. just saying that's how it is

Gallon of water

6 cups of coffee

Too much whiskey

My girl was legit pissed when I went to the doctor 6 months ago and my blood pressure, cholesterol and liver were fine.

try and imagine, what I'm describing, consider that i don't particularly like turkey either and then imagine me at thanksgiving.....

fairly certain I've had just dinner rolls, for like 6 years running.

i hate thxgiving

Veggies, maybe. I loved them growing up though, broccoli is till the GOAT veggie.

Who doesn't like fruit though? lol

Gunther has the taste buds of a 4 year old combined with a college freshman.

That is weird especially because he likes soda over water. I would think he would love the sweetness.

Apples, watermelon and grapes are awesome.

Fuck fucking pineapples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back