SBBC : Who needs water?

Do you drink water?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
try and imagine, what I'm describing, consider that i don't particularly like turkey either and then imagine me at thanksgiving.....

fairly certain I've had just dinner rolls, for like 6 years running.

i hate thxgiving

What in the blue hell is wrong with you? You don't like the GOAT holiday??

agnus, you should really educate on this matter

usada is corrupt they were explicit in enabling lance armstrong

VADA utilises WADA protocols which is the premium benchmark
Will do

My go-to quote

Kizer (NSAC Director) declined to discuss specifics of what would be screened for, and he took umbrage at Beaulieu's (GSP's Co - Manager) repeated inquiries, which included references to HGH, EPO and testosterone.

"You don't get the details before the test," Kizer told ESPN.com.

In an email sent to the group on Aug. 16, the executive director expressed NSAC "does not allow any licensee to dictate or craft the testing. Not only is this inappropriate, it is not something the Commission would even consider."

"I will take the latest email as a refusal by Mr. St. Pierre [sic] to request enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission, which is his choice," Kizer continued. "Of course Mr. St-Pierre and Mr. Hendricks must comply with any and all testing by the Commission."

Seems a little fiiiiishy

My girl was legit pissed when I went to the doctor 6 months ago and my blood pressure, cholesterol and liver were fine.

Just out of interest, how did they check your liver. Ultrasound or just blood markers of fatty liver disease and/or inflammation?

I'm not a Hepatologist, but I play one at work.

Gotta get blood work done to have your liver checked properly, if they found anything they will give you an ultrasound and go from there.

I practiced cooking cheap London broil on the cast iron before I graduated to ribeyes.

I always go in the rare side, you can always finish it on broil for minute if it's too rare

Man, when I didn't have a grill I had to broil my steaks, it was awful but they usually tuned out okay. That was a lot of skirt steak though b/c it was cheap and easy. Marinade for like three hours, then just like 6-7 minute seach side on the broil and you're done.

Medium rare is the best, especially for ribeyes. I made the mistake of buying some ribeyes and making one for a girl I was seeing at the time, knew it was doomed when she said 'medium-well'.

Didn't "Big Rig" duck the testing altogether?

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

If you feel like reading

"A week later, GSP's attorney asked 15 or 20 questions about how WADA is going to test for this and that, how are they going to move the tests, how are they going to do this, a ton of questions," Ehrhardt said. "He wanted to have predetermined times. It's not random if you know when they're coming. He had questions about what they test for, and that's another red flag. Why do you care what they test for? If you're clean, you're clean. We didn't ask one question ... We were just ready to test WADA, that's what we wanted to do, and he didn't want to."

SB Nation spoke to Keith Kizer, executive director of the NSAC, who backed up the idea that the camps seemed to have agreed on the same testing methods as used in the Bradley/Marquez fight.

"I let them know how we were doing it for that fight, and I told them the same thing I told those parties," said Kizer. "I said 'we do testing through this lab.' They're using the WADA list. They're using the WADA protocols. Both guys will be tested for the exact same amount of time, and they'll be tested blood and urine. That's the extent of what we're going through here because we're not going to be giving away a road map."

Kizer clarified that everyone seemed happy with the new protocols at the end of the call: "They seemed fine with it. I answered questions they had. But as how often we'll test or how many tests or what exact tests we'll use, I'm not going to get into that. I'm not giving out that information to the people getting tested. And they seemed okay with that."

But then, questions began to hit Kizer's inbox: "I started getting all these other questions from Team GSP. I answered them and thought it was enough. Then I got more questions from GSP. Then it got to the point where I was like, 'look ...' Taking a step back, on the phone call, I said, 'if you don't want to do additional testing that's fine. This isn't an either/or situation. If you want us to do enhanced testing, this is how you do it. It will have no basis or bearing on whether you're doing other testing, as well.

folks did you see this?

So you're saying "Big Rig" did do additional testing?

No, but "ducked" implies there was a damning reason for not taking the test.

If that's the case, then GSP ducked the agreed upon testing, as well.

Man, when I didn't have a grill I had to broil my steaks, it was awful but they usually tuned out okay. That was a lot of skirt steak though b/c it was cheap and easy. Marinade for like three hours, then just like 6-7 minute seach side on the broil and you're done.

Medium rare is the best, especially for ribeyes. I made the mistake of buying some ribeyes and making one for a girl I was seeing at the time, knew it was doomed when she said 'medium-well'.

LoL

I'm in the city without a grill. I cook it in a cast iron pan and finish it in the oven.

Pre cooking I just add salt and pepper the night before.

Put it in the cast iron with olive oil, butter, garlic and thyme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back