SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hood people need to step their law and order game up. Segura did it in a bit, been saying it for years. On First 48, they virtually NEVER ask for a lawyer, and confess to the weakest 'evidence' in the history of mankind. happens almost every episode
If they confess, they are guilty, so fuck them.

I'm talking about Elliot. He's lucky someone doesn't kick his ass.
people that molest kids, generally aren't the type to overpower a full grown adult. same goes w/ many male rapists. Jared from Subway or that Stanford swimming kid aint whooping Meloni's ass.

Bobby Wilson is up to bat, he was on the SHS(my alum) that won the national title in 01, his dad still gives lessons at the little league down the street, good people.

There's my random story for the day

people that molest kids, generally aren't the type to overpower a full grown adult. same goes w/ many male rapists. Jared from Subway or that Stanford swimming kid aint whooping Meloni's ass.
Put all legit pedos in gen pop, let em die

hood people need to step their law and order game up. Segura did it in a bit, been saying it for years. On First 48, they virtually NEVER ask for a lawyer, and confess to the weakest 'evidence' in the history of mankind. happens almost every episode

You have to remember that it's TV. They aren't showing the dudes who lawyer up immediately. The people who fold are the ones who people tune into see.

If he tried his schtick with gang members or whatever he'd get messed up. Also he breaks the law a lot. I remember one episode where they thought this guy was a murderer and they knew he was scared of prison, so they pretended to rape him. Turns out he was innocent and he tried to kill himself. Great work Elliot!

If he tried his schtick with gang members or whatever he'd get messed up. Also he breaks the law a lot. I remember one episode where they thought this guy was a murderer and they knew he was scared of prison, so they pretended to rape him. Turns out he was innocent and he tried to kill himself. Great work Elliot!
Unfounded allegations.

Put all legit pedos in gen pop, let em die

I would be ok with setting pedos on fire and broadcasting it live. The worst pieces of shit alive. I'd watch it in HD

I would be ok with setting pedos on fire and broadcasting it live. The worst pieces of shit alive. I'd watch it in HD
Save that for the War room or I'm banning you from the sportsbar. Thanks.

I wanna fuck something, but my fuck buddy is in Colorado and I don't feel like getting dressed

i didn't like going into the afghan base, and certainly not Kabul outside. not b/c of the danger or anything, but b/c there was a very, very good chance you saw some pedo or bestiality shit

Fuck that. Toss them all on a a small island, 10 at a time. Give them all knives and a days rations. Last person standing gets life in prison. Set it up for PPV, and you would pay for that survivors prison time and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back