SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might go to a local towns years festival tonight. I'm sure it will be filled with annoying drunks, bad music, and women of questionable morals and intoxicated standards.

Might go to a local towns years festival tonight. I'm sure it will be filled with annoying drunks, bad music, and women of questionable morals and intoxicated standards.

Do it dude. You need to get out and have some fun

If I can find a shower to use I will, the only one I have access to at home now is built for midgets and has eletrical wires running through it.

Am not seeing anything negative here.

If you are trying not to drink, don't go around a bunch of drunks

Niece wanted me to paint her nails and i obliged

Pretty sure i ruined her nails

The main reason I havent been overly motivated to watch it. Its made to show one side.

When it first came out and people were petitioning for his release without ever seeing the other half I was lol'ng.
The cops, on camera, literally fed him the confession detail by detail. he changed his answer many times, and was clearly was just going along w/ it. you're right about the one sided ness, i think Avery is CLEARLY guilty of at least being part of what happened, but that other dude got fucked. Even the 'bad' cops on Law and Order eps don't get that crazy

edit: and his first lawyer was damn near colluding (if not fully colluding) w/ the prosecution

The cops, on camera, literally fed him the confession detail by detail. he changed his answer many times, and was clearly was just going along w/ it. you're right about the one sided ness, i think Avery is CLEARLY guilty of at least being part of what happened, but that other dude got fucked. Even the 'bad' cops on Law and Order eps don't get that crazy
The good cops on Law Order do tons of illegal and unethical shit.

hood people need to step their law and order game up. Segura did it in a bit, been saying it for years. On First 48, they virtually NEVER ask for a lawyer, and confess to the weakest 'evidence' in the history of mankind. happens almost every episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back