SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A well placed Incredulous Cormier is probably my favorite... gets me every time.

1000 bones just for 4 body panels on my truck. Sheet metal parts are no fucking joke.

had to get new tires yesterday. 460 w/ a discount, for a ford fiesta tho?

what in the fuck

for a ford fiesta tho?

The Gunther MAN!

ldQVv.jpg

The Gunther MAN!

ldQVv.jpg
new model my dude, not the old Festiva hahaha pretty sure that car had only 3 cylinders like the old Metros

this is my car, it sucks, but ya we have one dealership up here a Ford/Dodge
11214341_10156131989030531_969043223082918213_n.jpg

Why did you take a photo of your car from so far away? lol

I was taking a photo of the generals lawn, my car was just in the way

Gunther, why does a digital janitor making minimum wage ($7.50/hour) have a better car than you?

Gunther, why does a digital janitor making minimum wage ($7.50/hour) have a better car than you?
I got divorced, had to sell the car I had and lost much of my savings. Plus I really don't care about the quality of my car, I drove a 89 VW Golf all t/o college zero f's given.

I got divorced, had to sell the car I had and lost much of my savings. Plus I really don't care about the quality of my car, I drove a 89 VW Golf all t/o college zero f's given.
Saul good, I PM'd you, it's a serious matter, I'll have you know that right now.

Gunther is a lethal pots addict, he spends roughly 1/3 of his after tax income supporting his tragic druggie habit. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back