SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol damn

http://wfla.com/2016/08/10/sheriff-possible-road-rage-sparks-shooting-at-mlk-blvd-and-forbes-rd/

"Man recently released from prison for a road rage killing, is killed in a road rage incident"

Guy did 11 years

The ex-con, with a rap sheet a mile long, had anger issues and violent tendencies, people say. His ruthless temper was well-documented in court records. He served prison time for convictions involving grand theft and aggravated assault.

He then served the 11-year manslaughter prison term in the road rage case. He was required to attend anger management counseling for picking that fight and killing the man.

That first deadly case of road rage occurred in Tampa in 2001. Durham became enraged behind the wheel, angry with a fellow motorist. He followed the man into a parking lot.

The other driver was a cancer survivor who had recently become a grandfather. Timothy Gibbs, just 48 years old, was sucker punched so hard by Durham he lay in the hospital brain dead for days before succumbing to his injuries.

Does the term "NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN" ring a bell?

Plugs and wires in my truck, hanging out with friends, and bumming other people's showers since I no longer have access to one.

Track world is melting down.

An Ethiopian chick just crushed the 10,000m - blew right past the previous record. That record was held by a chinese runner from 1993 -- and was so heavily doped that she threw away some of the drugs that the coaches gave her (even she thought it was too much). The coaches were pissed so they injected her themselves.

Saw that. Makes you realize how slow women are in track. Crazy.

Brendan Dassey's murder conviction was overturned. Guess the show worked for him. He should have never been convicted.

Was just reading that.

I wasn't convinced Avery was innocent but what happened to that kid was a travesty of justice.

I felt helpless watching his confession. Just kept yelling at the TV "stop talking! Somebody stop this bullshit!"

Any of you guys doing anything exciting this weekend?
Gender reveal bbq tomorrow for some close friends, and a 30th bday dinner for another on Sunday.

Wild. I dont know if Ill be able to recover by Monday.

Still havent watched that documentary. Need to do that.

Gender reveal bbq tomorrow for some close friends, and a 30th bday dinner for another on Sunday.

Wild. I dont know if Ill be able to recover by Monday.
Those gender reveals are cool, glad it's becoming a big thing. My two HS friends who've been together since sophomore year had a party last week and kept it a secret to everyone for 4 months she was preggo, they got everyone (like 20 ppl) infor a group pic and her mom was like 1....2....3... everyone say "said girl" s pregnant! Got everyone's reaction on video, was awesome

Still havent watched that documentary. Need to do that.

It's well done but badly slanted. You should watch the corresponding specials on the situation too if you invest your time.

What happened to Dassey was fucked up but I still think there is a good chance Avery is guilty.

My girl has a secret date day planned out for us tomorrow. Not sure what but she's very thoughtful so I'm excited

It's well done but badly slanted. You should watch the corresponding specials on the situation too if you invest your time.

What happened to Dassey was fucked up but I still think there is a good chance Avery is guilty.

Those were my thoughts. Avery might be guilty but at least he had adequate lawyers.

Dassey was a slow kid who got railroaded

The main reason I havent been overly motivated to watch it. Its made to show one side.

When it first came out and people were petitioning for his release without ever seeing the other half I was lol'ng.

My girl has a secret date day planned out for us tomorrow. Not sure what but she's very thoughtful so I'm excited
Got that tonight lol. Shitty restaurant LOOMS.

Those were my thoughts. Avery might be guilty but at least he had adequate lawyers.

Dassey was a slow kid who got railroaded

Yep. Dassey would have confessed to WW2 if they had told him to.

Avery is a piece of shit

The main reason I havent been overly motivated to watch it. Its made to show one side.

When it first came out and people were petitioning for his release without ever seeing the other half I was lol'ng.

Yeah, it was really bad. There's a huge thread in Mayberry that is pretty good for information (not the new one but the old thread). Tons of links. Worth skipping through and grabbing reading info on the case

Free Hernandez.

This X 100

Let us know lol I'd be excited, my last gf used to do this and it was always shit I liked, Ray's game, my fav restaurant, shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back