SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon Goon

Maverick
@Steel
Reaction score
The other thread is closed and this needs to go somewhere. A++ joke. Seinfeld said that was improv and his reaction was genuine.

Never heard of that dude.

<Fedor23>

Edit: Seinfeld sucks

The other thread is closed and this needs to go somewhere. A++ joke. Seinfeld said that was improv and his reaction was genuine.

giphy.gif

just read something today about the high percentage of millennials who dislike and disregard Seinfeld as old school racist, homophobic,
anti-semetic?, elitest, white privileged garbage propaganda disguised as humor.

damn, lost Super Dave.

just read something today about the high percentage of millennials who dislike and disregard Seinfeld as old school racist, homophobic,
anti-semetic?,

Wait - wut?

yea something about trivializing and stereotyping the whole schtick.
soup nazi was at the heart of the displeasure.
"No Fun for you!"

Mean Gene
Super Dave
???????????????

This happens in 3s.

yea something about trivializing and stereotyping the whole schtick.
soup nazi was at the heart of the displeasure.
"No Fun for you!"

I thought it was a reference to 'making out during Schindler's List'.

FWIW - Seinfeld's bit about the two types "Heil Hitler" in WW2 movies is hilarious.

anti-semetic?, elitest, white privileged garbage propaganda disguised as humor.
I find the gap is people like me who worship it, then like 6 years younger people have just never heard of it. I've never met anyone who thinks the show was racist or anything, thank god.

I find the gap is people like me who worship it, then like 6 years younger people have just never heard of it. I've never met anyone who thinks the show was racist or anything, thank god.

There is a segment of youth that just wants to say "It's not funny" --- which is fine because I hate older generations telling younger people what they should like, and not like.

The problem segment are the recreational outrage snowflakes. You know --- losers who have no accomplishments and can only muster up the 'courage' (and I use that term loosely) to say shit like, "Oh my god, Seinfeld is so racist and homophobic!!!".

RIP Super Dave...and Seinfeld sucks ass...

There is a segment of youth that just wants to say "It's not funny" --- which is fine because I hate older generations telling younger people what they should like, and not like.

The problem segment are the recreational outrage snowflakes. You know --- losers who have no accomplishments and can only muster up the 'courage' (and I use that term loosely) to say shit like, "Oh my god, Seinfeld is so racist and homophobic!!!".
I do dodge quite a few of those types, luckily my circle of friends has been pruned pretty well to soulless cynics.

Would rather watch seinfeld than friends

Eclipsed wonders paved at our prism guard laid still but a moment in time as shards of The Nexus bonds towards the new boundary of our archaic nature...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back