Media "Jon Jones said that he got humbled and his a$$ whiped "

Even discussing this is silly. The MJW's of the world deserve one response when they talk their bullshit...

'Cool story, bro'

Michael P4P 1 Jai White on the Rampage Jackson Podcast talking about how his sparring with Jon Jones was

Ah, man.... I see why sherdoggers say he claims he's the best MMA fighter now. It's not exactly what he said, but what he said is ridiculous to say and only Jon's "professional respect" for a non-fighter would let him stay silent on this. If MJW was an actual fighter, I doubt Jon would take kindly to that disrespect.

Good stuff, MJW. I would still pick this dude over any other famous movie fighter (Van Damme, Segal, Jet Li, etc.) in an actual fight but the idea that that translates to pro fighters is absolute nonsense. Good stuff, MJW.

Getting the better of Jones in training one day and actually beating him in a real fight are 2 different things
Not even. Getting the better of a few key aspects or exchanges in light/technical sparring does NOT mean he got the better of Jon even on that day. If it was hard sparring, he'd be on his ass, period.

There is no day where MJW would get the better of JJ in sparring. If Jon is respecting him as an actor and martial artist, and just trying to learn and exchange, sure, MJW could probably land some techniques he'd never hope to land if Jon was sparring him like another fighter.

Its absolutely mind boggling that people keep giving this fraud a platform…

I alw
bro perfect reply to him is that michael jordan laughing gif

hes evolving into a fake fighter kinda steven seagull style
dont know if hes telling the truth
but i dont believe him
hope im wrong though
I always got the vibe that he's a fake fighter

KOOKec.gif
Damm.

Those guys in KISS really let themselves go.

I alw

I always got the vibe that he's a fake fighter
hes a martial artis that can fight for sure against average people
but hes nowhere near the level of mma fighters for sure

Mjw has some insane kicks

And interesting techniques / movements

Could definitely see him giving Jones some work in that regard when it comes to light flow sparring

Obviously Jones would destroy him in a real fight, but mjw is a legit martial artist and his skillset / technique is to be respected.

None of us really know how his spars have went against pros though, only that they all seem to respect and speak highly of him. To me that holds a fair amount of weight.

Hes not a fighter, but it's also not hard seeing him hold his own, at least in a more controlled sparring setting.

Last edited:
Who of us said they dominate Bones, Khabib, GSP in sparring ?

He doesn't actually talk shit. He's delusional. He talks poliet and respectful. We talk shit. There is a difference. He believes his delusions.

I don't think he's said like 90% of what people are claiming he's saying. Feels like many just hear that they want to hear and jump to conclusions.

pretty par for the course. he's not as retarded as Steven Seagal, but he believes his own hype something awful. there's always this arrogance and delusional aspect that comes from certain martial artists that don't fight. not to mention someone like Jon jones is for sure going to be complimentary to any celebrity in that situation. pretty easy to read between the lines on this one

Jon did say that, but it was more like the standard being complementary thing like Anderson and Machida did with Seagal. The 5 second video was them smiling like neither had been touched saying it was fun, so it seemed more like a general workout and not like hard sparring.
100$ correct

My take is Bisping gave him a light spar but a real spar which overloaded MJW. Jon Jones just played touch butt with him and they jumped and floated around. Jon gave him some over the top compliment and MJW took it as that he is the man and can dominate Jone with his karate shit in the stand up. Jon knows he is just an actor and an old man. His world are movies and karate. He does not know that he is not an fighter. He got a handicap. It's called McDojo Karate Delusion. Just look at that art form. It's half way posing half way fighting trough flashy looking techniques. And 90% of them don't real spar. Or 99%. Just the full contact kyukushin guys. Deluded by nature.
perfectly said. for sure this is what happened and you're extremely correct. the mcdojo delusion added with celebrity delusion is a scary combo

If no one competed in any ranked fighting they really shouldn't be talking about how they can beat so and so. Shit even Rogan has actual competitions under his belt and knows he would get his ass whooped in his prime by most actual fighters.

Reminds me of when Seagal tried to take on Judo Gene LeBell.

Homie found out there are levels.

MJW would get murked in about 10 seconds vs Jones in an actual fight.

Takedown, hellbows, choked into the afterlife.
lmao, homeboy is delusional as they come. He can stick to his F-Level straight to DVD fighting movies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back