SBBC: 2014 "The Cannys" Award Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post of the year has to be Faust's ragepost when Bern left.... mentions of dirk, rigged lotteries, random shit i've never even heard of,

dude's a very meticulous poster (and the king of exposing people through extreme nitpicking), so you know he read that over multiple times before hitting post.... makes it even more phenomenal

Kadork u really gonna ignore my Miguel nomination? That's some egregious balderdash if ever there was such a thing, although I'm not surprised a communist Canadian would be anti-democracy

Post of the year has to be Faust's ragepost when Bern left.... mentions of dirk, rigged lotteries, random shit i've never even heard of,

dude's a very meticulous poster (and the king of exposing people through extreme nitpicking), so you know he read that over multiple times before hitting post.... makes it even more phenomenal

Someone called me out on that and said I had it prepared ahead of time, think it might've been Kadork. Well he was right lol

Hunter like I said I don't dislike you at all, just other posters and their comments/ stories are more entertaining

Kadork u really gonna ignore my Miguel nomination? That's some egregious balderdash if ever there was such a thing, although I'm not surprised a communist Canadian would be anti-democracy

fine i'll add it, but he's getting an asterisk

Law school application confession cannot be forgotten.

Troll of the Year: BD in the WC threads made people lose their shit. The video game trolling (PS4 v XBone), and math-nuthugger threads being an honorable mention.

Homer of the Year: Kyle. Won't concede that Texas is in fact not the best at everything...ever

Rustle of the year: Faust with Bern. Somebody linked that wall of text. Lotta shit in there.

MVP: Kadark. The SBBCs most original poster. Although a nerdy ginger who's probably saving himself for Tilda Swinton, at least he's not a terrorist.

Hah just cause we both spent autumn Sundays lamenting why our Rams were dealt with Sam Canford. Tbf, i still think Sanchize can be a productive starter somewhere, so i guess I'm not so different than you.

Just playin, if anything he got sick of my goatford/tayvon awesome comments

Probably David Ortiz.

When it doubt, just assume he wanted Ortiz dead.

I think DoUEvenLift wanted to kill Tom Brady iirc. Can't really blame him tbh

Probably David Ortiz.

When it doubt, just assume he wanted Ortiz dead.

What was the idea he had? I'm sorry, I'm laughing as I type this. Didnt he want teams to hire hitmen in case players didn't live up to their contracts...so they could take them out?

It was in the NFL thread that's all I remember.

Whatever happened to Chillez?

Dude used to get bombed on from every which angle, Ironman Matthews style, felt bad for my fellow lakes fan

Did a quick search and it turns out he wants to stab a bunch of people.

Troll of the Year: BD in the WC threads made people lose their shit. The video game trolling (PS4 v XBone), and math-nuthugger threads being an honorable mention.

Homer of the Year: Kyle. Won't concede that Texas is in fact not the best at everything...ever

Rustle of the year: Faust with Bern. Somebody linked that wall of text. Lotta shit in there.

MVP: Kadark. The SBBCs most original poster. Although a nerdy ginger who's probably saving himself for Tilda Swinton, at least he's not a terrorist.

lmao @ me being a ginger. much respect for the nomination my dude

and come to think of it, you're prob right, faust might have post of the year. there's some good ones but this is pretty great

Well I don't eveNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO FUCKING OBAMA AND CRAMPS AND GLOBAL WARMING LUXURY TAX SCAM GODDAMN REVENUE SHARING LIBERAL BULLSHIT WITH THE AMNESTY AND MIKE MILLER AND INJURIES CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE STUPID SPOBOT NOT BENCHING BIBBY UNTIL GAME 6 GODDAMN GAY RODEO SEBASTIAN DE LA CRUZ WITH THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THEY FUCKING TOOK OUR JERBS WADE TOO LAZY FAT TO GET NAZI KNEE SURGERY WORRIED ABOUT DEM HOES DONALDO WAS FRAMED AND JOEL ANTHONY CANADIAN BULLSHIT AND I MEAN ITS 2014 FIX YOUR FUCKING STADIUM GET SOME A/C UP IN THIS BITCH WITH THE BATS AND SHIT GINOBILI DOOOAAAHHH ED MALLOY DERELICT RAZOR FAUST WITH THE INJURIES JUST WHEN FUCKING TYREKE EVANS FINALLY SHOWING 1ST ROUND VALUE STUPID SPO TRAP DEFENSE AND THE TALIBAN AND SHIT COME ON MAN FUUUUUUCCCCKKK BERRRRRNNNNN NOOOOOO AND THEN WITH THE SAUCES MULTIPLE BROUSSARD AND PUA GOSAL LAKERS ASTERISKS FUCKING FOSTER LAX MCCAULEY SHOULD'VE IGNORED WAINGRO GODDAMN PEDS SPURS WITH THEIR FOREIGNERS AND OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS AND FUCKING MITT ROMNEY AND CURRENT ACCOUNT DEFICIT AND TAXES FUKING WALLSTREET I LIED ABOUT MY CRIMINAL HISTORY ON MY LAW SCHOOL APPLICATION 8 YEARS AGO AND THE FUCKING 826 ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND DAN GILBERT'S SON FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOUUUU YOU LITTLE FREAK RIGGED DRAFT PICKS ANTHONY BENNETT WITH BETA CANADA GONNA GET TAKEN OVER BY CHINA AND HILLARY CLINTON NOOOOOO YOU GET A FUCKING GRIP PAT RILEY YOU GET A FUCKING GRIP DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOOOOOOOOOO DIRK WAS KICKING HIS LEG OUT EVERY FUCKING GODDAMN TIME IT SHOULD'VE BEEN OFFENSIVE FOUL OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S ALL OVER AND JONATHAN MARTIN I'M ALWAYS GETTING INTERNET BULLIED ON SHERDOG AND SHIT AND RAZOR FAUST NEVER GETS A TOP DRAFT PICK FUCKING RIGGED BULLSHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't he threaten to stab Revo too?

dude was out there

What was the idea he had? I'm sorry, I'm laughing as I type this. Didnt he want teams to hire hitmen in case players didn't live up to their contracts...so they could take them out?

Lol that used to be my Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back