SBBC: 2014 "The Cannys" Award Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
not you or BD, all these new cans who talk to each other during Lakers games. I appreciate fellow fans, but these cats have no idea what they're talking about, and use effectively negative science in their posts.....

Lol hope you're not talking about me

Oh shit, dude actually deleted his account. Putting that on the wife finding that post. Wow.

And, yes, he was one of the best- if not the best- poster in this forum. Universally liked.

anyone know his name?

where he lived?

anything? lol

I have no issue with hunter at all, but I don't remember any of his posts/ stories making me laugh/being great. Hunterspeak can only get you so far.
Kadark do I still have a vote for poster of the year cause I actually have a real canditate

Oh shit, dude actually deleted his account. Putting that on the wife finding that post. Holy shit.

And, yes, he was one of the best- if not the best- poster in this forum. Universally liked.

let's not get carried away now

I have no issue with hunter at all, but I don't remember any of his posts/ stories making me laugh/being great. Hunterspeak can only get you so far.
Kadark do I still have a vote for poster of the year cause I actually have a real canditate

hunter over-complicates everything lol. little too wordy sometimes, respect tho

you have 10 seconds to cast your vote

Pony's account page has always been hard to get to, it's because of the "-" . I figured it out once, but I dunno

That song in Rem's sig is pretty solid.

Koenig killed it lol.

Hah I love it. Koenig's verse was surprisingly good, and Despot is the best rapper nobody's ever heard of. I still hold out hope that he'll one day drop an album... it's only been... what? a decade?

Put a price tag on your life, going once, going twice
Go bust off the culture cyph(er) and blame it on the poltergeist
Alibis is golden so I fold 'em like it's poker night
Got the whistleblowers tight like I just boned the coaches wife
Birds is chirping perfect 'til I shoot 'em out the sky in flight
Chop 'em up and serve 'em on your turf
You know you heard me right
Got a way with words, you lucky you got away with your life
Not afraid to burn the bridge, it's shady, I could use the light

Beast

i think markangelo/kuro are underrated. i feel like they'd make a good no-homo couple

Oh shit, dude actually deleted his account. Putting that on the wife finding that post. Wow.

No he didn't, I discussed the redirect issue with him. He's either dead, sick of sherdog/SoCalprodigy, or he'll eventually return

gotta nominate my main man themainman for breakout poster of the year. nobody knew this kid's name in '13 but now he's a household name

i found his profile

its not deleted

it does however redirect to the white belt pony

No he didn't, I discussed the redirect issue with him. He's either dead, sick of sherdog/SoCalprodigy, or he'll eventually return

Hah just cause we both spent autumn Sundays lamenting why our Rams were dealt with Sam Canford. Tbf, i still think Sanchize can be a productive starter somewhere, so i guess I'm not so different than you.

Miguel Ehrmantraut is an obvious choice for MVP

lol @ Faust using the time tested, Floridian method of rigging the vote.

can't nominate yourself

ali21.jpg

i'm permahigh, hence the slight verboseness. respect for the callout kaderp

holy shit, i didn't know it was a male stripper hahah, i figured it was a female stripper and i was like "badass' totally, missed that part....

SoCalProdigy, no not you. you've been in/out of the NBA thread for awhile now

Mainman is a hater hahaha think i've even defended you a few times when you were getting lit up from every which angle, respect for being a spurs fan though

If TD doesn't count as a new poster (which lets be real, same goes for One True), then ya i don't know. most people have been around for a few years

might have to nominate Rem or Chilly for posters of the year. them cats consistently entertain me, but palis/one true hangs in there very well. its hard, i like virtually every poster that's a regular in the SBBC/NBA threads, no romo

gotta nominate my main man themainman for breakout poster of the year. nobody knew this kid's name in '13 but now he's a household name

Thanx, btw if I am a household name, then that's a depressing fuckin household

I was gonna suggest a Rookie of the Year category but I don't think any good posters started posting here last year.

In terms of like pretty much exclusively posting in the SB I did here in like Jan/Feb.

Win be default, nobody else matters

and yeah pony's account is still here, looked up the Rams thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back