SBBC: 2014 "The Cannys" Award Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over this, fun for a bit. I vote corona for every remaining category.
Thread of the year- corona
Meltdown of the year- corona
And so on

Holy shit

Sort of related but was looking up that and found this exchange in a mlb thread and couldnt stop laughing

72f0e5479e99403d7f3403ee2f7e4096.png

Great detective work.

I'm over this, fun for a bit. I vote corona for every remaining category.
Thread of the year- corona
Meltdown of the year- corona
And so on

This is worse than when Chinny gave up midway through the first fantasy season and traded all his assets to Playatine

Gotta commend my dude Faust for his quick recovery, post meltdown. He had the chance to end up legendary like Positive Balance, but instead he dusted himself off like a true scientist (albeit w/ extreme revisionist history concerning Bern/Heat, but still impressive). Respect for my fellow warm weather dweller

DoUEvenLift is the worst sometimes. His War Room posts aren't much better.

I actually like liftbro now. His rants are amusing.

Feud of the year?

Gotta commend my dude Faust for his quick recovery, post meltdown. He had the chance to end up legendary like Positive Balance, but instead he dusted himself off like a true scientist (albeit w/ extreme revisionist history concerning Bern/Heat, but still impressive). Respect for my fellow warm weather dweller

ali-g-respect-o.gif

I had a meltdown/banning after the 2011 Finals so I didn't want to repeat history lol

Feud of the year?

FIGHT OF THE YEAR:

faust vs. palp, when they argued for about 4 hours straight in the dead of night (spanned like 6 pages, walls of text) over revo's activity levels in the fantasy league & the legitimacy of the trade faust made for bern LMAO

FIGHT OF THE YEAR:

faust vs. palp, when they argued for about 4 hours straight in the dead of night (spanned like 6 pages, walls of text) over revo's activity levels in the fantasy league & the legitimacy of the trade faust made for bern LMAO

lol all of the regulars were pretty shook by that exchange

I always kinda thought LiftBro was somebody's alt account... maybe that mod that's a Red Sox fan? Well nope lol apparently a real guy. dat shit cray yo, some serious built-up hatred

ali-g-respect-o.gif

I had a meltdown/banning after the 2011 Finals so I didn't want to repeat history lol

I was relatively new to the SB then, and in Afghanistan, and one of the few Dirk fans on this board, trust me, i remember haha

Feud of the year?

Enjoy doulift while you still can, he seemed borderline suicidal in a Mayberry thread he made recently, it was depressing me

FIGHT OF THE YEAR:

Lol I don't remember this one, post it

DoUEvenLift is the worst sometimes. His War Room posts aren't much better.

He's awesome in the MLB thread. I think he's threatened to kill half of the red sox's roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back