Say something nice/positive about the leader of the other side

I am independent and voted for neither, so I will do each of them.

Trump came to my city several times-even when it was not needed as it was the year after his election, plus he speaks his mind, however detrimental that may be.

Biden is more presidential that Trump and comparatively, is more of a class act. His victory speech hinted at attempts to heal the divides.

I have little respect for any career politician so it's hard to say anything.
What do you want me to say about Biden? He has a nice dog? That's a little overshadowed by him being a globalist warmongering POS that's going to threaten world peace and keep encouraging trade with corrupt countries like China that damage the West.

I'd have 99% of Republican or Democrats fired tbh. Only people I respect are guys like Orban in Hungary at this point.

Trump has incredible hair and skin and he took the Stunner at Mains 23 like a pro.

I have little respect for any career politician so it's hard to say anything.
What do you want me to say about Biden? He has a nice dog? That's a little overshadowed by him being a globalist warmongering POS that's going to threaten world peace and keep encouraging trade with corrupt countries like China that damage the West.

I'd have 99% of Republican or Democrats fired tbh. Only people I respect are guys like Orban in Hungary at this point.

We need a Trump monarchy/dynasty.

I have it from sources familiar with the matter, that Joe isn’t finicky about the brand of adult diapers he uses..

Cudos..

Biden looks like a nice old grandfather you could trust...

lbBbSiw.jpg

Trump is funny as fuck.

Been like this:
<36>
...countless times when seeing him anywhere talking about anything, or reading about him.

Oh, and I'm not saying she is whoreish, but I think you can agree that sluts get faaaaar too much needless hate. Guys get rewarded for playing "the game" and girls get shamed...it's fucking stupid.

It's not stupid. It's perfectly sensible.

It's not stupid. It's perfectly sensible.

Hi incel.

By the way, when a lot of girls talk to their girl friends in private it can be VERY similar to the crudeness of how guys talk.

Anyway, shaming girls who are super down to fuck IS stupid. I've seen that happen in school when guys are straight up JEALOUS.

Biden will die soon. That's the best I got.

Harris has aged well for having a mattress strapped to her back.

Biden will die soon. That's the best I got.

Harris has aged well for having a mattress strapped to her back.
5fa9ea4789da4.jpeg

Regarding Trump, I definitely have sympathy for him given he was obviously treated to some DARK shit parenting when he was growing up...but the general positive human traits most people have are just missing with the guy.

Back