Say something nice/positive about the leader of the other side

Trump says a lot of things that need to be said by a top politician. He goes after some things that need to be tackled.

Thats basically it tho.

I more dislike him on a personal level than on a good/bad president level.

Donald J. Trump didn't destroy the world within 4 years. That is an accomplishment unlike any other.

I hate everything Kamala stands for but I'd fuck her in a heartbeat. She's fine.

In her defense, you know she can take a pounding.

Mentally. Physically.

...and come back for more.

By the way, I am complimenting her just as you are. She SUCKS as a person, but imagining her..sucking..is......aces.

Oh, and I'm not saying she is whoreish, but I think you can agree that sluts get faaaaar too much needless hate. Guys get rewarded for playing "the game" and girls get shamed...it's fucking stupid. (I'm not talking about cheating on ones partner by the way) That said no one wants STD's, etc, but on the face of it girls should STOP being assailed for being awesome. lol

Democrats pretend to stand for the oppressed. We live in a country where the oppressed can be president, make themselves, be what they want to be. Yet we’re still systematically racist?

Amazing country. Abe and Martin didn’t die in vein. They used the Bible to justify their actions and both of their dreams came true.

To stay topical Biden is close to God....

He's so stupid some people think he must be pretending and is really smart.

He didn't press the button........ yet.

636136038923169858-V040116DL-0404.JPG

He has nice taste in cars.....

Joe Biden is very funny and i unironically love his Corn Pop story.

Trump must be a pretty good golfer! He certainly plays a LOT and practice makes perfect. I respect a man who practices to hone his craft. Imagine how good Obama could have been if he only golfed half as much as Trump?

Back