Say something nice/positive about the leader of the other side

I have little respect for any career politician so it's hard to say anything.
What do you want me to say about Biden? He has a nice dog? That's a little overshadowed by him being a globalist warmongering POS that's going to threaten world peace and keep encouraging trade with corrupt countries like China that damage the West.

I'd have 99% of Republican or Democrats fired tbh. Only people I respect are guys like Orban in Hungary at this point.
His support for the Crime Bill was on point. Lots of drug dealers in prison. Registry for sex offenders. Massive decline in violence in the US. Leftists triggered with mass incarceration.

Biden was against Obama/Hillary's regime change in Libya.

Hi incel.

:rolleyes:

By the way, when a lot of girls talk to their girl friends in private it can be VERY similar to the crudeness of how guys talk.

Dude, if you've never had a women say some super-nasty shit to you, you're probably an incel.
We all know women can be foul. This is why no one with any sense thought Trump's "grab them by the pussy" remark was a big deal - from a sexism perspective at least.

Anyway, shaming girls who are super down to fuck IS stupid. I've seen that happen in school when guys are straight up JEALOUS.

Lol. Yeah, a minority of guys shame girls for being sluts because they're sad that they can't get laid and they want to make it the woman's fault. But a MAJORITY of slut-shaming comes from other women, and it's perfectly sensible - they're rivals and that's how women fight: through shame.
It's the same reason you called me an incel. Because you're a woman, and that's how you fight.

Studs are viewed more positively because sleeping with lots of women is (or at least used to be) a challenge. You can't generally be a loser and sleep with lots of women.
There's nothing impressive about a woman sleeping with lots of men. She doesn't have to be funny, or smart, or wealthy, or talented, or interesting. She just has to be conscious.

It's going to be ok. Da libs will still listen to you as long as you are polite.
I'm white, so no, they won't.

Well, only if I bow down to the BLM terrorists, apologize for shit that happened centuries ago, denounce my whiteness, defund the police, turn my son into a girl before he's seven, hate everything about America while trying to claim I love this great nation, pretend I love democracy while silencing, censoring, and threatening re-education camps for people who disagree, use an -ism to label everyone who dares question liberal greatness, defend rapists, murderers, and terrorists because they're black or Muslim and have been "oppressed," refer to burning down American cities as "peaceful," feel guilty for being born white and I should acknowledge my "white privilege," despite the fact that there is no such thing.

Maybe, if I do all of those things, liberals will listen. Most likely though, they'll just say my kowtowing is an example of white supremacy and racism because that's all they do now.

:rolleyes:

Dude, if you've never had a women say some super-nasty shit to you, you're probably an incel.
We all know women can be foul. This is why no one with any sense thought Trump's "grab them by the pussy" remark was a big deal - from a sexism perspective at least.

Lol. Yeah, a minority of guys shame girls for being sluts because they're sad that they can't get laid and they want to make it the woman's fault. But a MAJORITY of slut-shaming comes from other women, and it's perfectly sensible - they're rivals and that's how women fight: through shame.
It's the same reason you called me an incel. Because you're a woman, and that's how you fight.

Nah man, I'm talking about crudeness on par with HORRID stuff guys say. Girls (obviously more than guys) tend to act more "proper".

Also, I know that girls hate girls. Duh. But a lot of guys talk shit about girls who get some, and it's embarrassing to see (guys) behave that way.

Nah man, I'm talking about crudeness on par with HORRID stuff guys say. Girls (obviously more than guys) tend to act more "proper".

Also, I know that girls hate girls. Duh. But a lot of guys talk shit about girls who get some, and it's embarrassing to see (guys) behave that way.

Yeah, but I really don't think the slut-shaming thing is as big a problem on the guys side. Unless you mean guys who won't date sluts - but that's not shaming, and it's also sensible.

Hmm. How horrid are you talking here?
What do the guys you know talk about?

What if I have difficulty saying nice things about either.

Trump - Didn't give a shit and wasn't afraid to stand up to China and call bullshit on Paris climate accord and WHO. Whether or not it was by his own accord or because of the people whispering in his ear I don't know, but I suspect the latter.

Biden - Uh oh. Nice taste in cars. Maybe the heads of foreign nations will hate the US less but maybe not. Pretty useless human being really. A career politician who has not done anything beneficial to the public. Just knows how to occupy a seat.

Yeah, but I really don't think the slut-shaming thing is as big a problem on the guys side. Unless you mean guys who won't date sluts - but that's not shaming, and it's also sensible.

Hmm. How horrid are you talking here?
What do the guys you know talk about?

Uhh...have you SEEN some of the stuff guys say on this forum for example. O_O

When Trump said "grab them by the pussy" and people freaked out...that was indeed locker room talk. That said, what made it creepy was the fact that Trump is creep personified, and of course he denied that he actually said it later on by asserting that the audio was tampered with.

And yes, in general I've seen slut shaming in SPADES, then again, I live in a college town, so......

I'm white, so no, they won't.

Well, only if I bow down to the BLM terrorists, apologize for shit that happened centuries ago, denounce my whiteness, defund the police, turn my son into a girl before he's seven, hate everything about America while trying to claim I love this great nation, pretend I love democracy while silencing, censoring, and threatening re-education camps for people who disagree, use an -ism to label everyone who dares question liberal greatness, defend rapists, murderers, and terrorists because they're black or Muslim and have been "oppressed," refer to burning down American cities as "peaceful," feel guilty for being born white and I should acknowledge my "white privilege," despite the fact that there is no such thing.

Maybe, if I do all of those things, liberals will listen. Most likely though, they'll just say my kowtowing is an example of white supremacy and racism because that's all they do now.
much aggrieved. Here...

180323-pairing-wine-with-cheese-feature.jpg

His support for the Crime Bill was on point. Lots of drug dealers in prison. Registry for sex offenders. Massive decline in violence in the US. Leftists triggered with mass incarceration.

Both angles false, there. Crime bill didn't affect incarceration rates noticeably, and you can't give it much if any credit for the cratering crime rates.

Trump and Biden would both be decently powerful Sith lords in a star wars universe prob

if you support Biden write something positive about Trump, and if you support Trump say something positive about Biden. No buts, no sarcasm, no backhanded compliments.

Ill start: Biden has been in politics for a long time, is well connected and must be competent at least. He also seems to have empathy.

* I am not from the US so my opinion doesnt really matter anyway.
Nah, Trump can continue to go fuck himself in a comprehensive way, until the day he dies.

Back