Saw one of my early ex's - first time in 15 years

Sounds like that girl left you with some sour grapes all those years. Fifteen years is a long time.

Sounds like u were thinking about this whole time and she probably forgot who u even were

You better have gotten your dads permission to post here or he's gonna get mad at you again and make you apologize

No pics? Fuck this thread!

images

You should continue with your "bender of self improvement" as it doesn't sound like you're close to being done yet.

You sound like a petty little fraction of a man.

Would you have got chubby if you found out she was unemployed?

i recently saw a chick i used to bang four years ago on facebook. she had a kid, and damn, well she got fat lol. i know it's common for chicks to gain weight after having a child, but the kid is past a year old, and she still has those extra 20 pounds. i have photos of myself and her when she was in top-shape. kind of feel bad for the husband, who is now stuck with what i think will be a permanent fat chick. glad i got to bang her at her best lol.

You need to add “learning to let go” to your list of self improvement.

No pics?

This is a waste of thread space imo. Lol

Common, anyone can make a thread about this. Bring some pictures for proof

I've seen exes make plenty of bad decisions after we broke up, it just helps solidify why I dumped them and they didn't change.

I might be shaking my head at them but i wouldn't be going around saying "joke's on you bitch" though. That's petty.

I’m almost 40 and look about the same but much larger from lifting. Also have a good salary. My dms stay lit from exes and the recently divorced girls I went to school with. Inside to go back and bang em but they are all trying to land a husband. You know if we were a couple we could do this every day. No we wouldn’t. First that’s not how marriage works and second I didn’t call you for twenty years. Ever wonder why? I don’t even go to the high school reunions. Why? Wasted night. If I like you I still talk to you. Don’t need an awkward dance hall.

Last week you punked out your school bully.

This week you laughed at an ex girlfriend because she let herself go a bit.

Who are you targeting next week?

Welcome back TS, I always look forward to your threads.

I’m almost 40 and look about the same but much larger from lifting. Also have a good salary. My dms stay lit from exes and the recently divorced girls I went to school with. Inside to go back and bang em but they are all trying to land a husband. You know if we were a couple we could do this every day. No we wouldn’t. First that’s not how marriage works and second I didn’t call you for twenty years. Ever wonder why? I don’t even go to the high school reunions. Why? Wasted night. If I like you I still talk to you. Don’t need an awkward dance hall.

<mma4>

If this is the TS that is the product of 15 years of significant self improvement... I would've hated to meet the original.
What a cunt

Back