Saw one of my early ex's - first time in 15 years

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man - lol.

She looked like - how you say - DOG SHIT!!!

Crazy - she was a little cutie when we dated.
I thought she was one of those "innocent" ones way back then also.
I later learned - there's really no such thing.
I learned the hard way when she slept with about three different guys from my class in school, post break up - the vengeful hore.

Well - jokes on you now bitch!!

After that relationship, I went on a bender of self improvement - which I've basically been on ever since.
From that point of view - that relationship was worth its weight in gold for me; it gave me real perspective of where I was at as a person, and that some serious improvements needed to be made.

And made they were.

So - when I see her, first time in about 15 years just a few days ago - I can hardly believe - she looks, the fucking same, but 15 years worse for ware.

It's kind of sad.

Very little in the way of self improvement went down.

I don't know if she recognized me for who I was or not - but her reaction to the dude stood there (me), was one of pure contempt; like she'd kill a motherfucker.

Which is equally sad.

I mean, it's always nice to see someone do good in life - I'm sure she did fine, in the practical sense.
But in the "hot" sense - she had so much potential; I kid you not; had everything going for her.
But then you could say - who doesn't?

When someone exhibits that degree of contempt however - it's rarely a good sign.

<2>{<doc}<{hfved}>

Aren't you the masseuse that inappropriately touches his female clients? You're a #metoo waiting to happen dude, how much self-improvement have you made?!

She must have really broken your heart.
Get over it.

@ts this is almost identical to your meeting a bully for th first time in such and such years thread. I hope that means you are trolling because if not you need some help.

I wonder if she's written an essay on a female karate forum about you.... Probably not.

Scrolling through the responses and laughing at the grills on op

Man - lol.

I learned the hard way when she slept with about three different guys from my class in school, post break up - the vengeful hore.

After that relationship, I went on a bender of self improvement - which I've basically been on ever since.
From that point of view - that relationship was worth its weight in gold for me; it gave me real perspective of where I was at as a person, and that some serious improvements needed to be made.

And made they were.

So - when I see her, first time in about 15 years just a few days ago - I can hardly believe - she looks, the fucking same, but 15 years worse for ware.

It's kind of sad.

I don't know if she recognized me for who I was or not - but her reaction to the dude stood there (me), was one of pure contempt; like she'd kill a motherfucker.

Which is equally sad.

I mean, it's always nice to see someone do good in life - I'm sure she did fine, in the practical sense.
But in the "hot" sense - she had so much potential; I kid you not; had everything going for her.

When someone exhibits that degree of contempt however - it's rarely a good sign.

<2>{<doc}<{hfved}>
" when someone exhibits a degree of contempt its rarely a good sign"

" jokes on you bitch"

Does not compute........well I guess it does if we take this in the context of being the inner monologue of a bitter dude holding a decade and half grudge.

Why are you mad that she banged after you broke up? In the words of Charlie sheen

" you could ditch too"

Jokes on you bub. When I bump into my exes I get blow jobs.

Man - lol.

And made they were.

It's kind of sad.

Which is equally sad.

<2>{<doc}<{hfved}>
Best revenge is looking good and being successful.

I kid you not, I have an ex, who found me on IG, haven't seen her since 2002, and she messages me on IG, guess she googled and found me, I'm only on there and here, and wants to meet " to have closure"

Nope!!!!!! She's bat-shit crazy, ain't doing it

I'm sure my first gf, a racked up Jewish Goddess, is three-kid dumpy now in her forties. Her tits probably dangle milklessly over her belly.

But I own her for life because my finger did the trick. The ol slip-flick on the virgin bean.
That opened Pandora's box so to speak

TS

You sound like a douche.

A self improved douche.

I’m sure TS is doing much better. Probably 6’6” and ripped. Not to mention he’s a pretend pharmacologist.

Back