Saw one of my early ex's - first time in 15 years

I still remember the look on my first ex's face when she found out I fucked her little sister 3 times a week after we broke up :) She was mega pissed for YEARS.
Sometimes I miss those junior high school parties lol

Aren't you the masseuse that inappropriately touches his female clients? You're a #metoo waiting to happen dude, how much self-improvement have you made?!
Yes. He also gets laughed at while dancing in night clubs where he's significantly older than the other patrons.

Yes. He also gets laughed at while dancing in night clubs where he's significantly older than the other patrons.

Laughed at?

I don't ever remember posting about that.....

Not saying it didn't happen; I just don't remember sharing that with the 'dog.

let me guess, she dumped you?

Nuh.

I booted her; but primarily because she had basically made me via obnoxiously flirting with other guys in front me, telling me she day dreamed about other guys, insinuating she wanted to fuck my best friend, and generally being a cunt.

So - to reiterate - I booted her.

{<doc}

Aren't you the masseuse that inappropriately touches his female clients? You're a #metoo waiting to happen dude, how much self-improvement have you made?!

black-kids-gif.gif

Laughed at?

I don't follow many people on the dog it's just a place for me to talk shit while waiting for flights, sitting in boring meetings, or if the show at the titty bar is boring but when I see you post a thread I earmark it for later to enjoy while drunk and high. One of your funniest was about you being teased by some skinny kid in a meat market because of your dance moves.

<{anton}>

Laughed at?

Here we go I'm on a layover now and still have a little buzz left over from my edible. Will peruse it again for some laughs.
Well - not quite half my age, but certainly a solid 10 years my junior.
He looked about 19 - I'm 31.
I could have also lifted him up with one hand.

But - I was at the discotheque, and he kept sneaking up behind me and dancing stupidly:

tenor.gif

Not entirely dissimilar to what you see here.

Obviously - a joke - at my expense.

So, initially - I told him, you know - beat it.

As soon as I turned my back again, he continued his self righteous tirade - so I pushed him by his throat.
Good hard shove around the neck.
He fell back on his heels.

It's like - he obviously felt, being so small, he could continue his satirical charade with impunity; had never considered the possibility of negative consequence - so it appeared his brain short circuited slightly.

He basically ran off like a little bitch.

Exactly, like a little bitch.

I assume he went crying to a security guard or some shit - but I didn't hear anything - although one of them was eyeballing the fuck out of me later.

Thing is - I know I have to be on my best behavior in nightclubs cause - I'm a big motherfucker, and oftentimes quite a bit older than the college students I'm partying with/girls I'm creeping on etc.
I attend the same two or three nightclubs mostly, and the security is very familiar with me - I don't want to get a bad reputation - but this was entirely reflexive.

I didn't want to throat punch the little dude - but I couldn't in good conscience allow that travesty against, and compromise of, what it means to be a man - go unseen to.

Later on in the night he I saw him in a corner - stood there - basically staring at me with - I guess bemusement at that which had compromised what he felt was his inherent right; being a small dude, getting away with ragging on a guy twice his size, cause of his size.

Anyways - I must say it felt fairly excellent - watching him stagger back in horror upon his airway being temporarily disrupted.

10487370.jpg

if I was to bet on the Sherdogger most likely to go on a shooting spree, it would be you, TS. You need serious psychological therapy because you dwell on every minor perceived infraction as if a sworn enemy was destroying your life.

if I was to bet on the Sherdogger most likely to go on a shooting spree, it would be you, TS. You need serious psychological therapy because you dwell on every minor perceived infraction as if a sworn enemy was destroying your life.

at least its mildly entertaining

Man - lol.

She looked like - how you say - DOG SHIT!!!

Crazy - she was a little cutie when we dated.
I thought she was one of those "innocent" ones way back then also.
I later learned - there's really no such thing.
I learned the hard way when she slept with about three different guys from my class in school, post break up - the vengeful hore.

Well - jokes on you now bitch!!

After that relationship, I went on a bender of self improvement - which I've basically been on ever since.
From that point of view - that relationship was worth its weight in gold for me; it gave me real perspective of where I was at as a person, and that some serious improvements needed to be made.

And made they were.

So - when I see her, first time in about 15 years just a few days ago - I can hardly believe - she looks, the fucking same, but 15 years worse for ware.

It's kind of sad.

Very little in the way of self improvement went down.

I don't know if she recognized me for who I was or not - but her reaction to the dude stood there (me), was one of pure contempt; like she'd kill a motherfucker.

Which is equally sad.

I mean, it's always nice to see someone do good in life - I'm sure she did fine, in the practical sense.
But in the "hot" sense - she had so much potential; I kid you not; had everything going for her.
But then you could say - who doesn't?

When someone exhibits that degree of contempt however - it's rarely a good sign.

<2>{<doc}<{hfved}>

When she slept with the 3 guys after your break up, it could have been that she felt empty and needed to find some kind of emotional closeness. Instead of hating her for that, realize her emotional weakness and empathize with her.

You worry way too much about the past. Stop caring about exes and shit that happened in school.

Yeah, and now you're posting about it on Sherdog...

idjut.gif

So long story short, you begged her to get back together, got rejected, and are now stalking her.

Back