Sasha Baron Cohen no longer laughing. Roy Moore's case against him proceeds

Fuckin hilarious how he trolls the right wing politicians: It doesn’t take much for them to spew their real thoughts on things

Borat offers them a little rope and they hang themselves happily

Last edited:

This one was the funniest from the show.

there's one where he plays the role of an ex con, who found his inner artist while locked up in solitary. making art by smearing shit.

that wasn't even the disturbing part. the high end art dealer he was pitching his shit to (literally & figuratively) seemed to be into it & came off as super creepy. he said he used pubes or something to make a brush, & she offered to donate hers, where she turned her back & pinched a bunch out to give him.

even Cohen was visibly thrown off if you look close enough. the whole thing was absolutely absurd. but hilarious & creepy.

I know, right? We should be able to throw out accusations like racist, pedophile, terrorist etc... against anyone we don't like. Oh fucking wait... That's all liberals do.

He didn't make the accusations, several women did. I thought you were against cancel culture? This is literally the government punishing a comedian for making a joke.

He didn't make the accusations, several women did. I thought you were against cancel culture? This is literally the government punishing a comedian for making a joke.
Making a joke? Calling someone a pedo or racist is a joke?

Ahh, I was all wrong about cancel culture.

The guy has been accused, by multiple women, of having sex with them when they were minors.

Are you against people making MJ pedo jokes?
Wait... are you asking me about stand up comedians and their jokes or someone going undercover to purposely mislead, with the sole intention to slander someone? I'm trying to understand your question.

Wait... are you asking me about stand up comedians and their jokes or someone going undercover to purposely mislead, with the sole intention to slander someone? I'm trying to understand your question.

A comedian made a joke about a guy accused of having sex with underage girls. Your posts in this thread indicate you support the government punishing that person for expressing their free speech in a comedic fashion.

Even cancel culture doesn't go that far.

It's worrying to see the right getting sucked into cancel culture now. It was a joke. He waved a fake wand at Roy Moore. Who gives a shit? Do you think any person in the world was convinced to not vote for Roy Moore because saw Sacha Baron Cohen wave a fake pedo wand at him?

Back