Sasha Baron Cohen no longer laughing. Roy Moore's case against him proceeds

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...a-Baron-Cohen-proceed.html?fireglass_rsn=true

Looks like a judge refused to throw out Roy Moore's defamation lawsuit again Cohen. SBC tried to imply Moore was a pedophile. Moore is suing for $95 million.

If you need a refresher, Sacha Baron Cohen likes to manipulate, deceive and edit his footage to basically smear his political enemies all so soy boys can have a laugh for an evening while in their parents basement. Well, as of right now he's going to pay for it:

A New York federal judge has refused to dismiss Roy Moore's $95million defamation lawsuit against Sacha Baron Cohen, Showtime and CBS.

In the segment which aired in July 2018, Baron Cohen's character demonstrated a supposed pedophile detecting device that beeped each time it came near Moore.

Seems right to me. I remember Cohen saying he was "disgusted" after Trump got elected. Why you limey fuck, nobody is forcing you to come here and make millions. Or in this case, pay out millions. LOL!

Not sure if this will get settled out of court or even make it to the end, but good to see that Sacha is not free to smear whoever he likes. Welcome to the real world Mother fucker.

Surprised it didn't got thrown out. Trying to claim someone is a pedophile just because you have different political ideologies than them is horrible and I'm glad to see some justice being served.

If you need a refresher, Sacha Baron Cohen likes to manipulate, deceive and edit his footage to basically smear his political enemies all so soy boys can have a laugh for an evening while in their parents basement. Well, as of right now he's going to pay for it:

Didn’t realize Left had their own Project Veritas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...a-Baron-Cohen-proceed.html?fireglass_rsn=true

Looks like a judge refused to throw out Roy Moore's defamation lawsuit again Cohen. SBC tried to imply Moore was a pedophile. Moore is suing for $95 million.

Seems right to me. I remember Cohen saying he was "disgusted" after Trump got elected. Why you limey fuck, nobody is forcing you to come here and make millions. Or in this case, pay out millions. LOL!

Not sure if this will get settled out of court or even make it to the end, but good to see that Sacha is not free to smear whoever he likes. Welcome to the real world Mother fucker.

I don't consider a comedian making a joke about someone accused of having sex with minors as "smearing political enemies."

Back