Sasha Baron Cohen no longer laughing. Roy Moore's case against him proceeds

What I find hilarious about Sacha Baron Cohen is as talented as he is, he's basically spent his entire career stooping down to levels of embarrassment. No normal person would even think of doing what he's doing because most of us have class and some self respect. He seems to think that him stooping down to these levels just so he can smear his political enemies all for a couple of laughs is something that should be lauded for.

Plus I love how he went on a rant a year ago over Mark Zuckerberg about Facebook allowing hate speech and basically it was brushed off. It's ironic it took George Floyd's death to actually get the ball rolling. Yeah an average person was able to get Facebook to start removing hate speech. Not a rich, white celebrity limey fuck. Further proof at how irrelevant celebrites are in the grand scheme of things.

Some in this thread said that Cohen is probably laughing his ass off. Uhm, no. He's a celebrity. These people are used to getting their way and are never told no. This case allowing to proceed I bet is making him feel vulnerable for the first time in a long time. He wasn't able to get his way. You know for a fact he's shitting his pants.
sounds to me like you have a crush on SBC

Borat was funny. His next few movies sucked. The problem is Cohen doesnt have a good reputation so he has no problem trashing others reputations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...a-Baron-Cohen-proceed.html?fireglass_rsn=true

Looks like a judge refused to throw out Roy Moore's defamation lawsuit again Cohen. SBC tried to imply Moore was a pedophile. Moore is suing for $95 million.

If you need a refresher, Sacha Baron Cohen likes to manipulate, deceive and edit his footage to basically smear his political enemies all so soy boys can have a laugh for an evening while in their parents basement. Well, as of right now he's going to pay for it:

Seems right to me. I remember Cohen saying he was "disgusted" after Trump got elected. Why you limey fuck, nobody is forcing you to come here and make millions. Or in this case, pay out millions. LOL!

Not sure if this will get settled out of court or even make it to the end, but good to see that Sacha is not free to smear whoever he likes. Welcome to the real world Mother fucker.
lol you are so triggered. celebrating a lawsuit against a comedian.. BTW, say hi to your parents for me when you leave their basement for the day.

Everybody loved Borat and his other characters until they got butthurt he went after a right winger politician.

Nah. Borat was his big milestone, but his schtick naturally got stale afterwards, as he maybe got too big for his own good. The veil was off, and you can only do this style of "prank" comedy for so long, because the novelty wears off, especially after it gets revealed that a lot of it is staged. "Bruno" didn't light the world on fire, and "The Dictator" was damn close to a career ender. Had nothing to do with politics. He just became yesterday's news.

Outside of some clips that went viral, I don't believe his new show was all that popular either. His star just faded naturally.

Borat was funny. His next few movies sucked. The problem is Cohen doesnt have a good reputation so he has no problem trashing others reputations.

I think the conservative politicians are all too eager to make fools of themselves

I don’t think Moore is pedophile, He may have made passes toward a very young lady in the Deep South which may Have been accepted in his day and not today around 50 years ago - but not a pedophile in the Jeffrey epstein sense - but let’s not argue that

Ihis reputation was surely hurt and he was made a fool by the entire situation though
The girls in the Epstein case were about the same age as the girls Moore approached. What Epstein did is still far, far worse because he basically created a prostitution ring of teenage girls while Moore just wanted to date them and seems to have mostly failed with the exception of his current wife but the girls involved are roughly the same age(early to mid teens).

The girls in the Epstein case were about the same age as the girls Moore approached. What Epstein did is still far, far worse because he basically created a prostitution ring of teenage girls while Moore just wanted to date them and seems to have mostly failed with the exception of his current wife but the girls involved are roughly the same age(early to mid teens).

Just looked it up and apparently he hit on a 14 year old girl as a 32 year old man - that’s clearly a pedophile

I thought it was just the yearbook thing where he hit on a 16 year old when he was 20 or something like that

Just looked it up and apparently he hit on a 14 year old girl as a 32 year old man - that’s clearly a pedophile

I thought it was just the yearbook thing where he hit on a 16 year old when he was 20 or something like that
You weren't wrong that it was actually acceptable in the South back then though. Basically guys in their late 20s would try to date girls in their late teens, usually with the permission of the girl's parents. And in some cases Moore did try to get the parent's permission. Not saying that's right of course, still pretty weird and creepy. I kinda get wanting to date younger girls but come on man at least wait until they can legally drink.

You weren't wrong that it was actually acceptable in the South back then though. Basically guys in their late 20s would try to date girls in their late teens, usually with the permission of the girl's parents. And in some cases Moore did try to get the parent's permission. Not saying that's right of course, still pretty weird and creepy. I kinda get wanting to date younger girls but come on man at least wait until they can legally drink.

Your hitting on one of the most fundamentally Important concepts of our time

Everything has to Be viewed within the context of society when it occurred

my grandfather was the nicest man I’ve ever met in my life , but he married my grandma when he was 30 and she was 15 - that would be out viewed as pedophilia today but was the norm at the time

I’m positive that 400 years from now we will all be looked upon as terrible backwards people

cultures are live and are always Growing, adapting , and progressing

It bothers me when I see people bringing up Biden’s stances from the 60s and 70s within the same context

Your hitting on one of the most fundamentally Important concepts of our time

Everything has to Be viewed within the context of society when it occurred

my grandfather was the nicest man I’ve ever met in my life , but he married my grandma when he was 30 and she was 15 - that would be out viewed as pedophilia today but was the norm at the time

I’m positive that 400 years from now we will all be looked upon as terrible backwards people

cultures are live and are always Growing, adapting , and progressing

It bothers me when I see people bringing up Biden’s stances from the 60s and 70s within the same context
Well I think a key difference is that back then people tended to fraternize more within their community and a lot of those community spaces were very inter-generational. For instance I remember reading an article about how the very concept of the youth vote is actually relatively recent and that before young people tended to vote more or less the same way their local communities did because they were socialized into politics through community level political events.

So back then it probably wasn't that weird for someone like your grandpa to be hanging around people like your grandma at church, a local political rally, or a community barbecue. Nowadays though if you're 30 and you're hanging around 15 year olds in all likelihood you're a creep who is going out of his way to do so.

Last edited:
Wasn’t Moore accused of statutory rape on a 14 year old or something? Could Borat just bring her in to testify in a defamation trial for the purpose of establishing the legal defence of truth?

Back