Sanchez backs Jackson/Wink in Cerrone beef

I treat this like a job 9-5 I come everyday I stay when everyone leaves to rest and eat..

We know Diego .... we know. It's quite obvious actually.

I don't know any of these people personally so I can't take a side. I just found it amusing that people on here were so quick to believe everything Cowboy's said without even bothering to see if there was another side to the story or not.

It seems to me Cowboy was bitter. He could have simply found another camp or kept his own at his ranch like he's apparently been doing for a while and been done with Jackson/Wink. He decided to make it all personal on Rogan's show and burn bridges.
I dont think this necessarily invalidates anything Cerrone said. Sounds like there is blame on both sides to me, instead of one side being right and the other being wrong. Thats what tends to happen in these conflicts, neither side addresses allegations against them, and instead just throws fire at the other side. So both sides prob have a point.

Either way, it def strikes me as anti-loyal to corner against a former / current member. In the GSP/Condit fight, the team decided not to corner either side. That's prob the best way to go, even if there is a bit of tension. At the same time, if Cerrone hasn't been around, he can't really get too upset.

I don't know any of these people personally so I can't take a side. I just found it amusing that people on here were so quick to believe everything Cowboy's said without even bothering to see if there was another side to the story or not.

It seems to me Cowboy was bitter. He could have simply found another camp or kept his own at his ranch like he's apparently been doing for a while and been done with Jackson/Wink. He decided to make it all personal on Rogan's show and burn bridges.

Cowboy is 100% correct in saying Jackson Wink has turned from top gym with 90% win rate to becoming the American SBG. It is obvious something has gone terribly wrong for the gym for their absurd decline. If Cowboy is saying bullshit then what explanation do you have for what that happened over there?

On the other hand Tyson Pedro mentioning on his podcast that Cowboy would take fighters to the ranch to help them out when they couldn't afford to train at Jackson Wink full time. That makes Winklejohn's claim that Cowboy has never helped anybody in Jackson Wink for 10 years extremely unbelievable. He also claimed that Cowboy was pulling fighters and coaches away from the gym, then isn't that helping them?

I’m just enjoying the drama. Lol @ anyone who blindly picks sides in a fight between strangers where you don’t know the entire story

Ok but why bitch and complain about it and make it personal on the JRE? Why not just be glad to be out of there and announce he's leaving and going to a new camp? He's apparently been mostly doing his own thing for years now.
He said they know 10 years of his tendencies and mentality and thinks they could easily use that against him when cornering Perry (he has a point)

Of course he's been focused on his Ranch and not at Jackson/Wink. He didn't feel this way recently, this has been brewing for years. If Cerrone was a shit team mate before he felt the need to create the Ranch then what Diego said would carry more weight. As of now it's more of a "Yeah no shit". Dude felt the gym was going downhill years ago so he left to create a better gym environment for himself.

LOL Read back what you wrote out loud and see if you dont laugh too? "he felt a need to let it all out..." lol
Cowboy gone all emo.
he felt they fucked him over. he was just asking that in this specific fight for them not to train mike perry, just this one. and since they have trained cerrone for almost a decade, they know his tendencies and what not. I think it's reasonable
Bud, why the dubs?
oh it's only a yellow. I may or may have not said that conte would make sure DC would never pop. and I even have evidence (in a sense) to back it up in the form of a thread that was in my sign. of all the things that I have said, this one definitely didn't deserve a yellow. BUT, the mod said that I'm constantly reported and sometimes I may have gotten a pass on something that I should have not. it makes some sense, maybe here and there I exaggerate

but it's ok, I can do everything I do on sherdog without any restriction, in a sense. and I think it expires in less than 2 weeks

he felt they fucked him over. he was just asking that in this specific fight for them not to train mike perry, just this one. and since they have trained cerrone for almost a decade, they know his tendencies and what not. I think it's reasonable

oh it's only a yellow. I may or may have not said that conte would make sure DC would never pop. and I even have evidence (in a sense) to back it up in the form of a thread that was in my sign. of all the things that I have said, this one definitely didn't deserve a yellow. BUT, the mod said that I'm constantly reported and sometimes I may have gotten a pass on something that I should have not. it makes some sense, maybe here and there I exaggerate

but it's ok, I can do everything I do on sherdog without any restriction, in a sense. and I think it expires in less than 2 weeks

<mma4>

Gonna take these comments from Diego with a grain of brain damaged salt. :)
Beat me to it. Before i even read his comments, I was thinking Diego probably isnt the best judge of reality. However, Im sure its pretty close to the truth. I dont know about 10 years though. that sounds like a bit much

In the JRE episode with Cerrone it was pretty obvious that Cerrone is a complete douchebag. One of the things he said was that he liked starting fights when he was out partying, he would do this by hitting on girls he KNEW had boyfriends. What the fuck dude??!! I have been rooting against him since that.

Not so sure it's a good idea for Diego to volunteer for late replacement if Perry drops out, no matter how noble his intentions are.

Back