Sanchez backs Jackson/Wink in Cerrone beef

Diego...I've enjoyed your work throughout the years and what you've given to the sport.

But with all due respect...

Shut the FUCK up!
giphy.gif

Ok but why bitch and complain about it and make it personal on the JRE? Why not just be glad to be out of there and announce he's leaving and going to a new camp? He's apparently been mostly doing his own thing for years now.
well he felt the need to let it all out, especially when they rather coach a newcomer in platinum for their fight instead of cerrone who was there for tons of years

well he felt the need to let it all out, especially when they rather coach a newcomer in platinum for their fight instead of cerrone who was there for tons of years

LOL Read back what you wrote out loud and see if you dont laugh too? "he felt a need to let it all out..." lol
Cowboy gone all emo.

Fair points. Still a bit awkward that they will likely be cornering Platinum against Cowboy. But life goes on.
If what all they say is true it makes sense. Just knowing how Perry presents himself he seems like a loyal kinda person. Has that gang mentality.

Just letting Diego continue to get more Brain Damage tells me everything I need to know about Wink/Jack. I love Diego but that dudes needs his coaches to tell him to hang them up, he's a warrior and needs to be saved from himself. But it's all about that $$$$ to these guys.

Yah not to be mean but is Diego like the old dude in Weekend at Bernies now and his camp is holding him up for cred? I'll take Cerrone's side here.

what bridges, jackson/winklejohn is a shit camp nowadays. and as he said, he made his own camp because winklejohn took over and all that

Bud, why the dubs?

Stockholm Syndrome imo

#FreeDiego

I don't do twitter but I'd make an exception if Diego started explaining what Stockholm Syndrome is on there. He probably thinks it's something to do with the Diaz brothers.

Good grief, Cerrone would KTFO Diego so badly. I don't want to see that. Diego seems brain damaged as fuck already.

diego backing up jacksonwink its like TJ rejoining team alpha male and then cody starts trashing TAM while tj is backing them up lol

might actually happen down the line.

Buckholds left Team Alpha male during the Cody/TJ rematch training camp and started trashing them when he was one of the most fiercest guys for TAM..

And you never ounce paid for drugs.
EmbellishedTintedBunting-size_restricted.gif

Not ounce!

let me see if i have this right, the guy who was the first to complain about jackson/wink taking another fighters side over his own benefit(GSP) is backing the guys who pay his janitor paycheck? this cant be real.

Did I miss hear or did Cowboy himself say he hasn't been there and did so because of the way Stinklejohn has changed the place?

Cowboy is a snake hope he gets his chinny ass KTFOd again.

Winkeljohn gave him a 10% discount to say that.

two sides to every story. it was time for cowboy to go... it was a messed up way to do it but its for the better.. gyms are about training and making money, fighters are there to train... cowboy doesnt have to help people train, not even ounce or twice... hes selfish and so are they, which they both should be.

No shocker. Cerrone is out for himself and has no loyatly.

The true snake in the grass! F Cerrone! I still kinda hope they both KTFO each other though. I am almost rooting for stupid Perry at this point though. Been pretty sick of Cerrone for years.

Why didn't Diego reach out to Cerrone if he needed rounds. Ask and you shall receive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back