Sanchez backs Jackson/Wink in Cerrone beef

well he felt the need to let it all out, especially when they rather coach a newcomer in platinum for their fight instead of cerrone who was there for tons of years
It isn't like that policy isn't etched in stone at WJ's! Remember former LHW Champion Rashad Evans.

If they would kick THEIR current belt holding LHW champion to the curb for an "up-and-comer" A Cowboy has ZERO place at WJ's. As an aging fighter ANY WJ fighter is FTARDED not to leave and BASH THE F out of them on the way out. Aging makes you an expendable commodity to be used to develop new blood!

Diego is also 4-6 in his last 10. Cerrone is right about their win/loss ratio as of late. There has to be some truth to them letting anyone come in and do whatever they want. Clearly something is fucked up at Jackson/Wink. Whether it's no structure, lacking standards, or choosing money over talent, something isn't right. I'm more inclined to believe Cowboy as Diego doesn't seem bright enough to leave a bad situation or is too proud to quit a gym that's doing him a disservice.

The fact that WinkelJohn didn't respond with a video of him dancing to WuTang Cream, makes me sad.

It's pretty clear what the game is. Diego is just trying to stay employed.

I wish I could put certain words in titles on ignore and see none of those threads.Like weight cutting,Conor khabib,Jackson Cerrone,p4p,and shit like that and then go back and unignore it after whatever stupid thing blows over.Conor would be a good one.I wish at least we didn't see threads made by people we have on ignore,that at least sounds realistic to someone who knows nothing about that kind of stuff like me.

You didn't mishear. That's why this thread is strange. It says diego backs jackson and wink, but what he's saying lines up exactly with what Cowboy said.
Exactly. Wondering if ppl bashing cerrone and calling him a snake, even listened to the interview. Would be hilarious if cowboy beats Perry and then goes on a wink beatdown tour starting with Diego.

Diego probaly thinks the prior situation with Greg was a dream or something that God intended. He's not the sharpest tool. However, his points about Perry are fair, he's around to help out.

Of course he is—PMP makes everything better.

Sanchez backs Winkeljohn's assertion that Cowboy was rarely ever even there the passed few years.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/ufc-sanchez-responds-cerrone-jackson-wink-mma-criticism

@cowboycerrone had been so busy building his empire the past three four years and he’s done a fantastic job doing it but that’s been his focus he’s never been here!!! Maybe a grappling class here or there a sparring every 6 months??? That’s not a team mate it’s just someone who is out only for themselves. I’d try to give him a round if we crossed paths here or there the last time he got me real good with a side kick to the liver …. I see it all!! I treat this like a job 9-5 I come everyday I stay when everyone leaves to rest and eat.. so I see it all!! and in the past ten years cowboy never went out of his way to help me get ready for a fight not ounce! That’s why I posted previous about why I was #teamplatinum @platinummikeperry is here to give me rounds if I need them and helped me more in one camp than cowboy did in ten years
This story is getting unnecessary attention. It’slike a mini version of the TJ /TAM / Dwayne story

Back