Opinion San Fran just can't seem to help itself...

We dob't call the city San Fran ffs.
We call it a shit hole.
Daughter wanted to go and on the ride down we told her all about SF and the shit map they made.
She didn't believe us and laughed as we all did. We're walking near peir 39 and bam dude drops his pants and shits on the sidewalk.
This was perfect as it will be nothing she will never forget and hopefully keep her away in the years to come.

Also, as you know. Cars are being broken into in daylight on busy streets with nothing being done.

GFTO and STFU need representation too

Every single time I visit SF for work I legit count down the minutes until I’m gone. Definition of a shit hole IMHO
Which areas? You know it's a massive city with some lovely areas as well, right?

Haven’t been there in about 7 years, but I enjoyed my time there. Didn’t really see much more craziness than the place im from, though that’s not saying much.

Last edited:
Man gotta go next week for a doc appointment. Will be removing everything out of my truck before I go. I mean everything. The smash and grabs are nuts.

Can Fran is the goat and pioneers of the future. Despite the city only having a GDP over 500 billion it’s still thriving through all the right wing christofacism in California.

Can Fran is the goat and pioneers of the future. Despite the city only having a GDP over 500 billion it’s still thriving through all the right wing christofacism in California.
Respect for the post timestamp

I don't think anyone ever said there aren't wacky people on the left or presumed left.

The director of the Arts dept. says they are trying to not cause confusion with people who are not fluent English speakers, because some acronyms are not self explanatory, which for a non English speaker would be an issue.

I don't see how this is "racist" , it's just a native or fluent English speaker vs. non English speaker issue. Seems like the same concept as providing government forms in multiple languages to better serve a diverse community.

we should also get rid spelling and grammer to aovid upsetting ESLers.

Back