Opinion San Fran just can't seem to help itself...

These movements are doomed, anyway. There's only so much 'right wing' shit they can change or censor, before they run out of track and start going after 'left wing' stuff, and before you know it, they've come full circle and censored everything and things begin returning to the way there were in the first place. It's inevitable.

I gotta do something lol, seems like everyone on this site wants to argue with me in every subforum I post in.
Look, there's no way in hell I've been reported more than 10 times.

I don't think anyone ever said there aren't wacky people on the left or presumed left.

The director of the Arts dept. says they are trying to not cause confusion with people who are not fluent English speakers, because some acronyms are not self explanatory, which for a non English speaker would be an issue.

I don't see how this is "racist" , it's just a native or fluent English speaker vs. non English speaker issue. Seems like the same concept as providing government forms in multiple languages to better serve a diverse community.

But aren't English words also potentially confusing to people who are not fluent English speakers? I mean, should everything just be in pictures?

SF used to be such a great city..... there is a documentary about San Francisco and how fucked up it’s become. The mayor blames Trump and republican policies but the interviewer calls her out on the largest income inequality in the world after 30 years of Democrat leadership and she side steps the question

Found it :

If I was a movie writer I’d have a series of comedies longer than the Bond one parodying of all that sjw bs.

All of the link acronyms to white supremacy is utter nonsense.

But, I do think there's benefit (for everyone, not an issue of race in the slightest) for the names of things to be as simple and straightforward as possible. "Art Department" is easier all round than "VAPA" or whatever.

Well, Leftists have now told us that "freedom" is racist... so, I expect more of this from fucked in the head Leftist places like San Francisco.

It's a shame but this is one of the reasons I got my Native American card.
We knew our family tree but never felt the need to get the card. So sick of all of this.

It's a shame but this is one of the reasons I got my Native American card.
We knew our family tree but never felt the need to get the card. So sick of all of this.
Which tribe? I've been thinking trying to get into the Cherokee tribe, but it sounds like its going to be a ton hoops to jump thru.

Which tribe? I've been thinking trying to get into the Cherokee tribe, but it sounds like its going to be a ton hoops to jump thru.
Choctaw, it was pretty easy really. My dad called and he was on the rolls because my uncle started it to get some benefits. So because all the leg work was already done it was pretty easy.
Because of covid we got 2k plus 200.00 a month for groceries. I put the 2k in my daughter's savings and when at the store if we see people in need we will buy their groceries as we don't need the money. But because the fed passed out the monies we said screw it why not. They were giving money to everyone else anyway.

The irony in this all is that Frisco (yes, call it Frisco) has been kicking minorities out of the city in droves for the last few decades and making it impossible to live there unless you're rich off the tech industry.

It's all just meaningless fluff disguised as helping minority communities without doing shit for minority communities.

I'm glad they recalled these idiots at least.

These movements are doomed, anyway. There's only so much 'right wing' shit they can change or censor, before they run out of track and start going after 'left wing' stuff, and before you know it, they've come full circle and censored everything and things begin returning to the way there were in the first place. It's inevitable.
Unfortunately you are right.
Look at the entertainment today most movies from Marvels had being that politically safe that most of them had being boring...

RIP TGIFridays...

RIP me for using RIP... damn

Back