Samurai Shodown 2019. Hisame Shizumaru will be free September 16th.

I assume you guys got the free season pass with it too? There's also retro Haohmaru and Nakoruru costumes as well.

I'm assuming I got the season pass with it?? I only got a retro Haohmaru costume, I'll check for Nakoruru.. maybe I just missed it.

edit: must have, just grabbed it for free. Saw retro Genjuro was available, but not free.

I'm assuming I got the season pass with it?? I only got a retro Haohmaru costume, I'll check for Nakoruru.. maybe I just missed it.

edit: must have, just grabbed it for free. Saw retro Genjuro was available, but not free.

Yeah, you have to search for the season pass. Should be free even if you didn't purchase the game, lol.

What the hell were they thinking with these online lobbies? This is shit, lol.

That fucking last boss is brutal.. or I suck.. either way. Played a bunch of times, only came close to beating it one round. I'm still like 0-20.

That fucking last boss is brutal.. or I suck.. either way. Played a bunch of times, only came close to beating it one round. I'm still like 0-20.

I haven't touched offline yet, but since this is SNK, it's not really surprising, lol.

Back