Samurai Shodown 2019. Hisame Shizumaru will be free September 16th.

I'd rather they used hand drawn 2-D graphics, but I'm happy it's back.

Looks fun. I wonder how much they'll charge for it...?

Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection announced. A new character announced for the new SS, but no gameplay.

SamSho-Daril_03-30-19.jpg

Last edited:
<mma4>

This really is a good few years for fighting games. If this does well I wonder if another franchise gets necro'd like Virtua Fighter, Toshinden, or Bloody Roar?

I am actually beyond impressed with Darli Dagger's concept.

I tried playing it on emulator. Samurai Shodown is disgustingly hard.

The original is hard as hell. I grew up playing it. It is such a fun game though.
I tried emulator but I think something is off. I get laggy during the game which shouldn't happen since I have quite a new set up.

I tried emulator but I think something is off. I get laggy during the game which shouldn't happen since I have quite a new set up.
Its the game. I have a hard copy of it. It has some framerate issues all the time.

Its the game. I have a hard copy of it. It has some framerate issues all the time.
I played it as a kid and loved it. I like arcade setup with the joysticks vs the controllers. On a side note, I visited an arcade recently and kids bring their controllers there to play now.

I played it as a kid and loved it. I like arcade setup with the joysticks vs the controllers. On a side note, I visited an arcade recently and kids bring their controllers there to play now.
We don't even have an arcade here anymore. Its sad. I used to love arcades. Good to hear kids are using their own joysticks and practicing with them, though. It was always frustrating transitioning from a console port and using a controller to playing the arcade cabinet with the joysticks.

I tried playing it on emulator. Samurai Shodown is disgustingly hard.

The A.I. in older arcade games were really cheap, especially when it came to SNK games like this. They were designed to take your quarters those most could be beaten with one credit besides crap like Revolution X.

We don't even have an arcade here anymore. Its sad. I used to love arcades. Good to hear kids are using their own joysticks and practicing with them, though. It was always frustrating transitioning from a console port and using a controller to playing the arcade cabinet with the joysticks.

ZulSUl3UqRe3io35MsDUv0mA3grNYLMhhS7Kobm7y8A.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back