Samurai Shodown 2019. Hisame Shizumaru will be free September 16th.

i havent played kof in hot minute. wondering if these patches also apply to the other snk games.

I haven't either, but it only applies to this game. I'm surprised they did this considering how old the port is.

@nicapica So the steam version of KOF97 Global Match also has rollback netcode. I don't even know what Global Match is, lol.

SamSho V Special was released on steam a few days ago with rollback netcode, but I doubt anyone's playing. It's supposedly the best one in the series and even had fatalities and hara-kiris (before Mortal Kombat Deception).

SamSho V Special was released on steam a few days ago with rollback netcode, but I doubt anyone's playing. It's supposedly the best one in the series and even had fatalities and hara-kiris (before Mortal Kombat Deception).

I plan on grabbing it the next time I see it on sale for ps4. I've had it in my psprices.com list for a bit now.

edit: oh god it's on sale right now. Imma do it.

I plan on grabbing it the next time I see it on sale for ps4. I've had it in my psprices.com list for a bit now.

edit: oh god it's on sale right now. Imma do it.

Nice. Makes since with the new one just around the corner.

Edit: Looks like a lot of SNK games are on sale including Samurai Shodown 6 (bleh), KOF XIV with the DLC, KOF 98 Ultimate Match, KOF XIII, Metal Slug Anthology, Last Blade 2, Garou, Art of Fighting Anthology, etc

Is anybody playing it online?

I haven't tried online yet but if I give it a try I'll post. I honestly don't play fighting games online much at all.

Never have enough time to practice to the point where I don't constantly get beat the fuck up.

I haven't tried online yet but if I give it a try I'll post. I honestly don't play fighting games online much at all.

Never have enough time to practice to the point where I don't constantly get beat the fuck up.

Eh, it's no longer on sale. I still might get it if people are actually playing, otherwise I'd just go to fightcade.

This game is pretty good. You can rematch as many times as you want in Ranked. Played someone about 15 times in a row. He was pretty new and didn't seem that familiar with it, but he started getting the basics. The connection was pretty good for the most part.

Went through most of the roster playing against my roommate. Out of all the people I played Jubei felt the most responsive and intuitive. I wanted to play Charlotte but the range on her moves are throwing me off a bit. I don't think I will really lab this game much or play it a ton but it does seem fun

Caved and pre-ordered right before it came out. Started playing tonight and it's awesome.

What I'm seeing is it's about space and it's slower paced. Liking it.

I've only played Hanzo since he's been my main since forever though I'm familiar with the rest of the old cast. Hanzo is a real ninja, not like these garbage wannabe's like Scorpion, Guy, Taki, etc...

Anyway, if anyone is up for some matches later, I'm down.

Went through most of the roster playing against my roommate. Out of all the people I played Jubei felt the most responsive and intuitive. I wanted to play Charlotte but the range on her moves are throwing me off a bit. I don't think I will really lab this game much or play it a ton but it does seem fun

Caved and pre-ordered right before it came out. Started playing tonight and it's awesome.
I've only played Hanzo since he's been my main since forever though I'm familiar with the rest of the old cast. Hanzo is a real ninja, not like these garbage wannabe's like Scorpion, Guy, Taki, etc...

Anyway, if anyone is up for some matches later, I'm down.

I assume you guys got the free season pass with it too? There's also retro Haohmaru and Nakoruru costumes as well.

Back