Salty Rafael Dos Anjos starts throwing shots at Conor after this press conference.

RDA is pathetic! Dropping out of the main event and now he has the balls to say shit? He should just shut the hell up and be quiet! Shame on him!

If you don't care about the business side of MMA that's fine but don't fault me for caring about money or ppv buys it any of that shit.

There are plenty of weirdos here who just like to talk about actual fights go do that if you want.

This is a forum where we get to talk about whatever the fuck we want MMA related. Money MMA fighters make falls into that bubble...maybe you still live at home with mommy so you don't have a concept of what money is but for the rest of us who don't have to ask mommy for allowance let us talk about it, got it cheif? Now go lay down on your racecar bed and let the grownups talk business ;)

You're clearly gotten to. I'm not knocking you for worrying about other people pockets. I just find it strange that fan boys like you keep mentioning it, when it has nothing to do with who wins when the cage door is shut. Carry on.

good comment i thought, might as well, why not - his fan base will like it, conor fans will say hes pathetic and insecure - the usual

RDA claims that conor is an easy match for him, and then secretly overtrains and gets injured. The joke is on him.

So embarrassing since he basically put the whole card in jeopardy.

He wants to beat you but you went running. Also cerrone last fight at LW was a loss and Diaz smoked cerrone. Also the fight has more hype and Diaz is coming off a W. RDA never was much of a thinking man

Conor keeps getting exposed for picking fights with out of camp guys, just like Chad. Everyone is noticing. The guy ducked Frankie because he knew he was coming off of wins and he was ready. Chad wasn't ready. Conor is a puss, and a duck.

RDA is right.
Yeah facing top contenders on short notice cuz champs keep pulling out some conspiracy

Hey news flash for you RDA.. Nate beat Cerrone and dominated him

I don't blame Dos Santos for getting fired up and sending out an emotional tweet after Connor's "it's just a bruise" remark at the conference.

RDuckA's toy belt means nothing now. It's all about the McGregorweight belt.

Even if you think Cerrone's a better fighter than Nate, Nate is in no way an easier fight, certainly based on past evidence regarding their durability. Whether he just fought & is in shape or not, I think McGregor would maul Cerrone. It's a shame for RDA he couldn't get in there but this is a horrible time to talk shit.

Zero problem with Dos Anjos pulling out with a legit injury. Talking trash on twitter after said pull out is weak shit though.

Damn and I like RDA too but this isn't working for him lol...

Frankie was coming off of 4 consecutive wins. Chad had lost to Aldo again before the Lamas fight. Conor ducked Frankie because he knew he wouldn't gas, went for out of camp Chad to make it easy on himself. Dana made it easy for him as well. What a surprise. And now Diaz, who will only really get 3 days of camp training.

Conor is a wuss, and McGregor fanboys are worshipping a fluke winner.

Fluke = the Edgar shot that caught Mendes. Rare for pillowfist Edgar who's only gotten 4 KO/TKOs in 19 UFC fights.
Unless Conor passes out in the octagon from the weight cut, Frankie's only path to winning is to 'Clay Guida' him.

4 years ago...

A few months ago Cerrone was stopped within a minute by Dos Anjos with body shots. He was also stopped by Pettis with body shots. He even joked recently that he had a weak liver and that's what got him finished in those fights. Do you know what McGregor throws a lot of? Body shots. Early and often.

I actually preferred the Cerrone fight but I think they're both around the same difficulty for McGregor. I think both of them pose a significant submission threat to McGregor and they're both naturally bigger than him. I think Cerrone would have a better time taking him down, and would probably do so more willingly than Nate, but he also has the aforementioned affinity to being finished by body shots which Conor will probably be throwing regularly. Nate has a great chin and a willingness to engage that make him fairly dangerous for anybody, Conor included, so writing him off as the least dangerous option is rather short sighted in my opinion. Especially when Cerrone isn't a harder fight in my opinion.

Only salty guys are the people in this thread pissed that RDA didn't risk his livelihood and his belt over a broken foot

Last edited:
A UFC champion who barely breaks 6 figures lol he needs to understand he literally lost millions by pulling out haha Nate Diaz is about to earn 4 to 5 times more than he has ever earned.

It sounded like he would be getting a cool million for the fight. It also sounded and looked (McGregor was HUGE) like McG is ready for Welterweight and the ship will pass RDA by. I'm fine with that.

RDA is having a panic attack, seeing his Red Panty Night evaporate after Conor starts to talk about 'Belts not matter to him anymore', at the Presser, the very thing that RDA had that Conor wanted. Also, Conor talked about having reservations about scheduling another fight with RDA due to the possibility that RDA will not show up again.

Poor form RDA, Diaz literally humiliated Cerrone when they fought.

As a long time lurker to sherdog, I had to sign up today to say how absolutely devastated i'am about this fight falling through. I'am irish but an mma fan foremost but this was conors chance to make history. But as a dos anjos and conor fan I want these guys to show up in the optimum fighting conditions, so it's not the injury that's annoying me.
The fact that conor, much like the mendes fight can't do right for doing wrong right now. This has completely messed up his time line....I can see him skipping rda and going straight for lawler at 200 (which is ridiculous),but what about the consecutive titles mcgregor craves? Is the FW title jus thrown to the wind until conor can make 145 again? Jus so bummed, nate at 170 has gotta be a sign that he's not gonna bother with rda?

Back